Register To Comment
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Zlayerz RPG: Identity Theft!

2. In your tactics Frank, Tengu is merely the opening move. Id say Flick, NSBFR and PMPY hold Geki in place for Clawdius to destroy the tires as much as he can.

Die-Ceratops, Tsunami, Taki and Tengu will be available for stealing said gear in such scenario. I suggest 1 machines stays with the badly damaged Taki to heal it when needed and the other 2 go out and grab that disc.

4. Brave job Chris

Tengu and Tsunami to have a shot at stealing the gear together, anyone against that?

(yes, you can heal Taki, Chris, but if you try that, her health will decrease even faster, so its kinda moot unless you use it before shes about to die :P)

continuing...

Bring it on! said Flick, and straight away he, PMPY, and NSBFR-X moved in for an attack on the emperor, as the emperor spun up to dangerous speeds. Clawdius hung back a little.
    You sure about this, mate? he asked Die-Ceratops.
    Listen, do I need to explain myself? GO! Die-Ceratops snarled.
    Clawdius was silent...for a split-second. Then...
    Happy guarding, he said, and rushed off, just behind Tsunami and Tengu. Die-Ceratops turned to Taki, who was still screaming. She appeared to be unable to move, and was clearly in unendurable agony.
    Damnit, fight it, will you? panicked Die-Ceratops. Theres no way he can hold sway over you, jeez!
    Those helpful remarks seemed to do nothing, as Taki continued to scream. Die-Ceratops sighed shakily and turned to watch the fight brewing.

It was ugly at first. Flick had been smashed away instantly, one of the forks bent. It gave time for PMPY to move to try and push Geki, but Geki started to push him back. In fact, he shoved PMPY all the across the hall, with NSBFR-X back at him and a recovered Flick of the Wrist in hot pursuit. Clawdius stopped, and turned to Tengu and Tsunami.
    Tsunami, will you be okay?
    Yes, yes, go get that blasphemer! Tsunami replied hastily.
    Im counting on YOU to make certain that Tsunami is okay, got it? growled Clawdius at Tengu.
    Sheesh, do you even need to tell me? Tengu grunted. Now make like a claw and grab that son of a -
    WHAM.
    Apparently NSBFR-Xs scoop, nor Flicks spikes, were able to stop Geki from shoving them backwards, and right into Clawdius to boot. Clawdius, Tsunami, and Tengu cried out in surprise and backed off as 500kg of tyrannical machinery flooded by. And he was headed for someone.
    TAKI! RETURN TO ME, NOW!
    Youll have to go through me first! snarled Die-Ceratops, coming forward as Flick came in pursuit.
    But there was no need. What NSBFR-X and Flick had failed to do, Die-Ceratops had accomplished. Geki roared in frustration, as he was now wedged on top of Die-Ceratops flipper and could not move.
    LET HIM HAVE IT! yelled PMPY.
    Flick charged, NSBFR-X jolted, PMPY flew, and Clawdius bit. Still they were unable to damage the Hardox ring, and Clawdius just could not find a way to get to the tires.
    Up above, Tengu and Tsunami had made their way up to a pedestal, where the Titanium Gear was floating, just offset the throne.
    Grr...its too high, growled Tengu. Cant get to it...
    I have an idea... said Tsunami. Ill toss you into it. Okay?
    ...normally Id be TOTALLY against that, remarked Tengu. But in this situation, dire situations call for dire measures. Beam me up, Tsunami!
    Tengu lifted the 360 skirt, as Tsunami rode under...
    FLIP!
    Tengu soared, and...
    YES!
    Tengu had snared it with one of his blades, landing upside-down, but up popped the bar and Tengu rolled onto his wheels. Instantly, just when she thought she could take it no more, Takis screams ceased. And sure enough...
    Wh - NO! How...how...
    It was the emperor, and he appeared to be shrinking. Before long he appeared to have just lost half-weight, half-power, and pretty much half-everything else, including dignity. The heroes closed in around him.
    NOW let him have it, PMPY jeered.
    CRASH!
    WHAM!
    BANG!
    SMASH!
    The resulting vibrations of the blows upon the weakened shell of Geki were far too terrifying for mortal robots chassis to bear. And the result of such a team-up was a broken 250kg full-body spinner, spinning no longer, the shell broken and ripped off in most parts, the wheels no longer turning, and now Tengu moved in for a final devastating blow.
    You...how could it be...how could you have defeated me...impossible... Geki trembled. I...I am king of this land...you...you cannot...
    CRASH!
    His pleas were silenced by Tengus spinning blades, which broke apart the shell completely. Strangely enough, the ring turned to dust and was swept away, to all the heroes surprise...except...
    You snivelling creature.
    Taki had come forth. She felt no pity towards the mess that lay before her. It seemed to actually look at her, with pleading eyes, but she turned around, and his doom was fulfilled.
    CRASH!
    The spinning blade tore out the very soul of Geki, and it shrieked in pain before exploding into a thousand wisps of smoke and swallowing itself into the still air. The strewn mechanics seemed to melt on the spot, and also, after a minute, faded into the air as well. There was a very long silence after this.
    Then...
    Well...that was fun.
    Chris, I couldnt agree more.
    Glad you feel that way, Matty.
    Same here.
    Get a room, you two, NSBFR-X snapped.
    Shut up... muttered Die-Ceratops, and everybody (except Taki) began to burst into laughter.
    Well, we got it! laughed Tengu, holding the gleaming Gear by the tip of his blade.
    Awesome, said Flick. But...what do we do now?
    You come back with me, thats what, laughed a voice.
    Huh?
    All of a sudden, another robot had appeared before them. It was very low to the ground, blue, with tracks, and red claws. Around were several skirt strips. Every time it spoke, it moved its red pincers in perfect synchronization with the words it spoke, like Clawdius.
    How nice to see you guys again, smirked the newcomer.
    ...Kody? Die-Ceratops ventured a guess.
    Indeed. Ive taken control of my robot Super Gore Evo for now so I could speak with you, came the reply. I see you managed to get back a Titanium Gear. Well done! Geki, I see, has been sent to his rightful place: in hell.
    Well duh, did you ever doubt us for a second? PMPY scoffed.
    Not really, replied Super Gore aka Kody. But strafing away from the task does have its cons. Come, lets go back.
    Uh...dont mean to sound ignorant, but how? asked Tengu.
    Simple, said Super Gore. You just go back to where you first came into Ohmi. I can open up the gateway back to the atrium from there.
    What about me? asked Taki. I am ever grateful for all your help and wish to assist you in return, for as long as I can.
    Hmm...Ill think about that, but for now, its definitely not a no, assured Super Gore.
    She kicked that blokes arse in the end, approved NSBFR-X. Id say shes a welcome addition. She looks to be in pain, though.
    Im...fine, said Taki, though failing to mask her injuries.
    No worries, Super Gore gave to Taki a spare Tool Kit and healed her instantly. Im sure you all must be weary as well. Lets get back. Tsunami is welcome too, as are any members that you wish to join your party.
    Excellent, said Flick. Now lets go back.
    Indeed! said Clawdius, and the group left the city, which gradually became a ghost town...
    ----
    Moments later, they had found the place where they had started their first journey.
    Alright, now what? asked NSBFR-X.
    A huge static screen appeared suddenly before them.
    Thats what, smirked Super Gore. After you.
    Inside NSBFR-X, Frank rolled his eyes, and NSBFR-X led the others into the gateway, Super Gore last. Super Gore turned and took a last look at the surroundings, then followed the others with a sigh.

--------
    --------
    END OF CHAPTER ONE

Team Health
    Clawdius Decimus Murderous - 100%
    Tengu VII - 100%
    NSBFR-X - 100%
    Die-Ceratops Re-Invertus - 100%
    Push Me Pull You - 100%
    Flick of the Wrist - 100%

Items in Stock
    Tool Kit x 3
    Power Boost

Party Members and Health
    Tsunami - 100%
    Taki - 100%

Two choices for you now: do you want to keep Taki and Tsunami on your team (stupid question, really, but it must be asked :P)? Also, where is your next destination?

1. The Gaul Pit.
    2. Osthreinburg Arena
    3. Dunsinane Arena
    4. The Elsinore Yard
    5. Angband Battlefield

7. I dont really have any preference as to our destination, so its up to everyone else.

Incidentally, how does a robot laugh... the images Im gettign are very odd at best...

is Super Gore part of the team now?

I chose whatever is closest to Norway

Register To Comment