Register To Comment
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Zlayerz RPG: Identity Theft!

I have to agree with Frank, Ohmi bot-fu kingdom should be the place to go!

You all go to one place at a time. So whichever place you vote for gets the most votes, is the place you go to first.

And Paul, I was looking for a Robot Wars pun on the area of Gaul, which was in the Roman Empire some thousands of years ago. So I decided to choose the pit. Dont act like Im insulting you. :P

4. If theres a tie, then some of you must change your votes. And if none of you do that, then Ill choose between your votes.

6. Ill go wherever, I dont have any particular preference. I get to smash stuff up wherever.

Will get the next post up later tomorrow, lads.

continuing...

What is your choice? asked Kody.
    I say Elsinore, said Chris.
    Well I say The Gaul Pit, said Steven.
    I say boo to those two, Frank smirked, and also say that Ohmi Bot-fu Kingdom is the place to go.
    I agree with Frank, grinned Martijn.
    Im not particularly fussed, to be honest, said Alex. But if Ohmi seems to be the more popular decision, which it is, then I will go.
    Same, yawned Matthew.
    Then, said Kody, your first destination will be Ohmi Bot-fu Kingdom.
    Excellent... said Frank.
    So whats this kingdom like? asked Steven.
    It is... Kody smiled grimly. Brutal. The ninja robots there are blindingly quick and will try to get a good attack on you as fast as possible.
    They wont really be faster than me, said Martijn.
    Dont underestimate your enemies, that causes dangerous overconfidence, Kody warned. Now, two more things: in these portals, you will go by your names of the robots you have been turned into. In other words...
    Im NSBFR-X, said Frank lazily.
    Tengu here, said Alex.
    Die-Ceratops, ready to roll, said Chris.
    Push Me Pull You...that sounds kinda a weird name for me... said Matthew.
    Im ol Flicky, then, grinned Martijn.
    And I...AM...CLAWDIUS! cried Steve. The beak raised to signify this.
    Good! said Kody. The last thing is that there are several power-ups and revival points. Power-ups can be found throughout all the levels and can aid you in conquest. You can each carry limitless supplies and can trade them over, but if you buy them in a shop then get ready to pay. I have given possession of the gold to Clawdius for now, but he BETTER NOT SPEND IT ALL ON HIMSELF. Steven moved a little gingerly at that point. As for revival points... Kody pointed to the opposite end of the room. There was a metal cyndrilical chamber, opened by closed by two hatched. That one can be used to revive one of you. It can only be used 5 times during the entire course of the quest. Also there are items that can revive you and also repair damage completely, but if you cannot find them then buy them at the shops. Understood?
    The robots made motions of movement as if to say Yeah I got you.
    Then go on! said Kody.
    The robots approached the static screen rather cautiously...and then drove in...

Stage 1: Ohmi Bot-fu Kingdom...

All anyone could see was blackness...then it slowly came into view. A vast room. Behind them it was nighttime out, and the full moon was rising. They were at the front entrance to a grand temple.
    This looks quite cool, Im glad we chose this, said Flick of the Wrist gleefully.
    As soon as Flick spoke, however, another robot entered from the opposite end of the room through a large chute. It gave a cry.
    Who are you?! Speak! it demanded.

ENCOUNTER!

Ninjabot
    Shape: Mute (S7)
    Armour: 3mm titanium
    Weapon: Pneumatic ram shaped like a katana.
    Srimech: None.

What do you do: fight or reason with him?

(Message edited by kodster on December 15, 2007)

Ask the bot who it is, where we are and get some general info on the region.

Then attack it.

I suggest we let Die-Ceratops handle this particular fight, given the lack of a srimech.

(Message edited by Steven_McG on December 15, 2007)

Register To Comment