Register To Comment
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Enjoy The Violence - 80kg Tournament

Lets see... I have no idea how in weight this is, but someone will undoubtedly tell me if its not, incidentally I just took baldurs stats as a reference so if there is anything from there left over please point it out.

Weapon ZED
    Weight: 80kg
    Shape: Thin skirted box like biohzard, but has a square base rather than a rectangular one. The front is however rounded out so that it doesnt have corners.
    Diemnsions: 90cm x 90 cm (base) x 28cm height
    Mobility: Drive on a skid steer, uses a skid steer system with 4x 10cm diameter wheels.
    Motors: 2x Lem 130s at 46volts
    Speed: 17mph
    Turning circle: 0m
    Armour: 7mm Titanium in a single pressed piece that is bolted onto the chassis at 15cm intervals everywhere it touches the chassis. The bolts are rounded to decrease chance of beign caught on something. The chassis itself is similarly constructed of titanium.

Ground clearance: The front is 0mm while around the sides its about 5mm.
    Weapons: Similar to biohazards weapon except the mechanism is a hardox bar with a hooked spike at the end so it functions as a lance as much as a lifter. The bar has a rhomboid profile so that at its thickest it is 30mm (although with weight reducing holes. Its powered by pnuematics at 400psi. The weapon rests under the top of the front wedge most of the time so it can hook under robots and carry them round, or push a foe against a wall and stab it.

Srimech: Weapon functions in the same way biohazards does to self right.

LMAO

One problem, LEMs dont run properly at 46 volts.

I believe that was part of the vestigial baldur stats..... hmmm.... Ill change it to 36v.

Looks alright, only problem I can see is that Biohazard couldnt self right after it had the skirts fitted...nothing a suitable large spike on top of the lifter wouldnt cure though.

Your names are accepted...Marti? AJ?

(one of Andys entries is Le Nez, for peoples info)

I got something for ya...

Fox in the Box

Shape: See picture, but basically it works as an invertible box. The fact that the rear is slightly concave should help against opposing horizontal spinners

Colour: BLACK!

Speed: 15 mph, can be geared up to 20 mph

Weight: 80kg

Armour: 7mm titanium on the sides, 5 mm top and bottom

Drive: 2 Mag 28-400 thingies at 24 V or so

Power: 2 NiCad Battlepacks for the Mags and another 3 for the weapon

Motivation: 2 titanium wheels with rubber glued on them

Ground Clearance: 0 mm at the rear (the disc being the front) up to 5 mm under the front

Dimensions in CM (LxWxH): 85 x 85 x 15

Weaponry: A massive titanium flywheel, weighing 15 kg and powered by a LEM 130, it spins at 2500 RPM

Srimech: Invertible

Strengths: It€™s a disc!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i268/_MadBull_/FoxintheBox.jpghttp://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...oxintheBox.jpg

Thank ye, Marti.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, I present...the LINEUPS!

Iris vs. Bad Temper jr.
    Junkyard Mawler vs. Shadow
    DownFall vs. Weapon ZED
    Chaos 2 vs. Delta Rex
    Full Life Consequences vs. Wrath Of Fangorodrim
    Bambi vs. Cassius II
    Mortis vs. Diva
    Le Nez vs. Fox In The Box

Your predictions, tactics, and comments are welcomed, as always.

davids
    I predict 8 robots will win and 8 robots will lose

Register To Comment