Register To Comment
Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: NSBFL 7

With part 1 of the Grand Prix final finished here are my:

Tactics

Heat 4 -
    NSA vs Son of Ripper 4.0

Run away and try to get some good shots in onto the top of Son of Ripper 4. My hope for NSA is nil.

Heat L -
    Push-ish vs Squish

The razer clone with a hydraulic arm which is slower than a snail
    Ram at it, get underneath and flip over onto its back, without a weapon that can self-right it within an hour, its pretty well stuck.

Heat N -
    Seggy the 3rd (6) vs Flipping Hell

Set-up depends on Arena

Heat O -
    Hefty Kick in the Balls vs Black Chalkie Beard

Spilt up, where one part is around the front, the other half will be around the rear flipping it over.

Lightweights -
    Hell Hound vs Trisadekaphobia vs RQRCL

Try to flip the robots over.

Middleweight -
    Killoteeny vs Scarlek vs Black

Steve, want to gang up on Scarlek?

For this fight, I will be using the second wheel type to hide the wheels from Scarleks 8cm high disc. The main tactic will be to go into Scarleks rear end, getting under the disc and putting one of the swords where the gap is and cause pain for Matts machine.

Sheer Hell (5) vs Stratos-Fear -Oh dear. I€™m gonna have to attack the wheel protection with all I got, and, if I can€™t rip them up, then I€™ll hammer them down, by spinning the vertical disc in the opposite direction in order to bash the metal down into the wheels

Hell Machine (7) vs Star 69 - Stick an axe through its bonce and stick it in the pit. Failing that, I€™ll try and stack it against the wall, but if I get The Moat, I€™ll stop the star spinning once, then shove it out (that is if it doesn€™t knock itself out)

ForcePower Turbo vs Flaming Hell - can I have info for Forcepower Turbo?

Seggy the 3rd (6) vs Flipping Hell -can I have info for Seggy the 3rd?

Pillow Torque vs Hells Angel vs Scorpion Junior - can I have info for both pillow Torque and Scorpion Junior ?

Hell Hound vs Triskaidekaphobia vs RQRCL-I€™m gonna go for Triskaidekaphobia (that€™s its proper spelling BTW), and its 2mm armour won€™t stand a chance, I just have to get stuck in with the jaw before that cage spins up. Besides, what€™s up with the Number 13? That€™s my 2nd favourite number (my first being 666 ) Oh, I forgot to say in the stats, Hell Hound has a tail shaped cable pulled self righting arm if he is indeed flipped onto his lid

Blazer vs Hell Fire vs Blizzard-I€™m gonna concentrate on Blazer because I know of that one. The saw will make light work of the ali protecting the wheels, and at only 40kg, thowing it out of the ring should be fairly easy. But I must keep wary of that screwy Blizzard, the discs sound dangerous, and its pushing ability might be good, but there is no way he€™s going to catch something as nippy as Hell Fire

Register To Comment