Register To Comment
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: No Toy Robotics

looking hopefully to run about 20ish bar for a while at least, Durham soon so will be testing and winding up the pressure, I personally don't think it needs FP and the 6mm t6082 base wouldn't like it either. thanks for your comments

That looks brilliant Adam! Love the scoop on it as well. Any plans to weld small vertical plates on the edges of the scoop to reinforce it or do you reckon it'll be sturdy enough as is? Looks great either way, can't wait to see it fighting

Thanks for all the likes and good comments, see you all soon at durham and whitick if we survive the first event

20140227_104140.jpg
    no toys new chassis gr01 motors and 2xspeed 900 axe motors and 4mm aluminium base

That's more like it . No more clumsy bludgeoning I hope, more a quick precise blow (your old axe was a tad slow mate ).

That Axe is looking evil, Axe off at the champs anybody?

Ceros vids available on youtube, ceros vs kronic, tilly tiberius not sure on spelling
    youtube channel (louise hemstock) will send link when on my pc, enjoy

full test of no toy today, not good the caldercraft low rpm high torque speed 900 motors are gut less, running 6s twin motors the axe is slower then before its terrible, complete redesign required or genuine speed 900s pos. but the rest all works well and looks a lot more solid. may have to use the mfa motors from before and just overvolt them but I am tight on weight again

That sucks No Toy was looking good, hope you can sort something out

Does the axe seem to have plenty of power but just slow? If so you could reduce the size of the sprockets on the axe or increase the size of the sprockets on the motors.
    Or if it seems to lack power you could try the reverse (increase sprocket size in axe) which could speed it up if the motors where under too much strain as they want to run at a higher rpm.
    Other idea is shove a powerful brushless motor in there, but not sure how well that will go either.

Register To Comment