Register To Comment
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Zlayerz House Robot Rebellion: The Trilogy

Because when the Team Zlayerz house robots get updated, a rebellion can never be far behind.

----

However, this is a rather secluded tournament...as all spaces are filled up already! (I needed 8 people to enter 1 bot XD)

Over Windows Live Messenger, I have the following people and vapourbots to take part in this:

Andrew Jackson - Ge5orce
    Martijn Benschop - Back to Rock III
    Joey McConnell - STAT
    Daniel Stickler - Requiem R-evolution
    Liam Eliot - Exodus
    David Weston - Flipping Hell
    Scott Anderson - (vapourbot needed)
    Tracy Farber - Mobile Failure

And the house robots you will be facing are:

Asterix Anarchius
    Renegade
    Taki III
    Damocles
    Ancalagon the Black
    Exa-Gore-Ic Evo
    Triple Whamlet
    Triple Big Mac

So unless specified, Ill take the most recent stats I can find, but Ill need Scott to specify which bot hes going to use. Once I have them, I shall postify ze line-ups.

The arena is, of course, the Battlegrounds. You can read all about it in Crash & Burn 3s first post. I cant be bothered to post it here. :P

Fight format will be straight knock-out: if all house robots go out, competitors will face each other: if vice-versa, then same thing. No third-place play-off: this is straight to the Final.

Enjoy.

Ah, and one more thing...

If you buggers REALLY, REALLY want more spots, Ill expand it to 16 people and add the RW house bots...however I really dont want to do that. :P

Well lets just see if theres enough interest for 16 people first. 8 people are easy, but 16...

And besides, the RW housies are pushovers, with the slight exceptions of Matilda and Growler.

(Message edited by kodster on September 06, 200

Here Kody! Now you dont have to go looking!

Mobile Failure
    Shape - Box wedge
    Colour - Pale purple
    Weight - 100kg
    Motors - 2 LEM130s running on 36 volts
    Wheels - 4 go-kart style wheels
    Speed - 16mph
    Clearance - the wedge has no clearance, and the sides have 3mm titanium skirts so its 0 there too. Without skirts theres 5mm of clearance
    Armour - 6mm titanium and for the bottom its 6mm polycarbonate
    Dimensions - 105cm x 75cm x 30cm
    Weapons - A titanium axe, using a rack-and-pinion mechanism, powered by 2 2kg CO2 tanks and fed off a 210mm x 125mm pneumatic ram. Running at 250psi.
    Srimech - The axe!

Actually, could you change STAT for Stiltskin please? You know where the stats are, at least you should.

hey

could i enter with crOOkEd (stats on how can i improve mk 2)

if there isnt enough interest dont worry, but it would be nice be in this...

jack

quote:

...You are aware youll be waiting about a year for his entry, right?Not on my watch :wink:

Register To Comment