Register To Comment
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: My robot is harder than yours!!

Err...well heres the thing. Iv never been able to upload it to my PC (dont have a video capture card or anything like that and I cant seem to rip it from the DVD Ive got) but I can put it on to a DVD. Its only about 20 minutes long so shouldnt be a prob to stick it on a DVD. So I cant email it but I can post it, or if either of you can get along to the UK Robotics Games (its in Northants this year) then I could give you a copy then? Let me know.

Jamie

P.S. JC, are you sure the claw didnt get bent (not the whole arm, just the tip, about two inches down). Did it not happen when Venom bit Razers bottom for lack of a better phrase and Razer dragged it round for a bit? Then again I could be getting mixed up with something else

(Message edited by K_C_R on June 24, 2006)

lol

i remember biting razers tail. but cant remember the tip bending? dont know? have you got the traffic cone demo on vid? thats where the real damage happened lol.

il email you address cheers.

Yeah, got the traffic cone demo almost in its entirety, minus a couple of minutes. The final battles on there as well which is good viewing (although the cameras a bit shaky)

email sent, thanks jamie!

yer, if WBC flipped whilst being flipped

tanto piles both gavity and wbc into the pit while razer kets stuck in the lighting
    tanto wins

Register To Comment