Register To Comment
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Thor

oh and has be broke rules?

so i went to the shops today and bought some sausages. i then went to school to pick up dillon my 8 year old son. then i made him some sausage sarnies which i must say looked very nice. apart from that everything is ok.....................WAIT no its not.....................................i have done nothing wrong i am innocent. i dont spam the fra forum i just chat alot so i can get my posts more than kodys. i need to be a senior roboteer cos i am fed up with just being a newb beginner. just for your information so we can put this to rest cos i am getting bored................dear kody......i have been building robots for about 7 years and appeared on robot wars twice although we didnt do too well. i probably have had a drink with 90% of people on this forum. you just dont know me thats all. so please give it a rest now kody or i will just post on your thread all the time until my friend ed hoppitt kicks me off. well hes not actually my friend because he actually beat us to a pulp on series 7 with storm 2. still i will get revenge one day mr hoppitt my next robot will sort you out. mu ha ha ha ha ha ha

thats another long post i must stop these they take too long to read

told you he was gay. the air thread has started up to bud.

Roboteer

Variant spellings, such as newb, nub, noob, nooblet, foob, noobcake , noobstain and, in Leetspeak, n00b are numerous and common in Internet use. The term newb itself is usually used to refer to a person who is new to the field in question, whereas noob is used as an insult. For example, in the internet show Pure Pwnage, the main character regularly says, I pwn noobs, in this case, meaning he beats people of lower skill than himself.
    From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N00bWiki
    Kane Aston
    http://www.makerobotics.com

Co-owner and builder of BEHEMOTH

it scares me you know so much about noobs kane.

Register To Comment