Register To Comment

Thread: Team Coolspeedbot: first feather weight robot

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Team Kaizen

Having two rumbles and maybe capping weapon energy in at least one of them would be a better solution.
    I don't disagree with that proposition but there are only so many slots you can have in a show. Accommodating 3 weight classes is the issue here. I know EXR were running Featherweight fun time warm up bouts before the start of the show which are non-spinner but I do get it, you would ideally want to run in the main show.

I guess you'd either want to extend the show runtime or rejig how HWs and MWs compete in a show to create the space for a second FW melee.

Its also very hard to see anything in that arena, especially if you are behind a crowd of people. Maybe something for people in the back row to stand on would help with that.
    For Maidstone certainly, that just wouldn't be practical. Space was so tight, the camera used to record the after-show interviews was being moved forwards and backwards. I also have qualms about the pit space there but that is a different discussion.
    Last edited by Ocracoke; 22nd October 2019 at 09:50.
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Register To Comment