I see some problems in that plan. One way bearings ain't as strong as normal bearings.

On disk power. To bring it in non engineer terms. Mass*speed=hitting power.

The faster and heavier the nastier. But for every joule that is stored in the disk, you need to put it in.

And that brings us to the motors you can use. And that's totaly depending on your budget and skillset.

Cheapest powerhouses, but inefficient-need more battery- are old fasioned car starter motors , or as they are called, series wound motors. Needs some work, especialy if you want to reverse them with a remote.

Then we get to the Bosch 750 or modern, available surrogates. Movimotor, Iskra or the Chinese knock offs (search MY1020 on aliexpress or Ebay). But the 750w-1Kw motors don't cut the cheese anymore. Feathers use more powerfull motors for disks.

Next, industrial pancake motors. The Etec or LEM as examples. BIG pockets needed, and I myself ain't convinced those are the right way to go.

To end up with the high end Brushless motors that find their origines in the BIG RC models. From the reasonable priced Hobbyking stuff, to the really hidiously expensive stuff from famous brands like Plettenberg, LHR and so on.