Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SMIDSY - For sale

I wonder who it went too, any ideas?

dunno, i thought you had it. maybe gary? i did wonder but felt it rude to ask jonno. would the new smidsy owner please stand up? please stand up?

I would at least like to know but I did make an offer, yet I never heard back. Ah well

Wasn't me, was going to throw a vantec and some a123s in it.

Then if Nither me, Gary or Jonny got it, then I wonder who did?

Its mine, getting rid of the disk and jaws and giving it a storm 2 style lifter and a flat to the floor front scoop possibly either an actuator or a little pneumatic ram at low pressure running off a 600g bottle if the space is there.

it'll pretty much look the same but hopefully be more competitive

bought it as I don't wana make my own heavy as im a feather guy tbh. but wanted something to use every so often

DAM U CALUM!

at least its gone to a good guy

You mean Jonno spent all that money building the disc and new jaws and your vandalising it with another flipping weapon? BLASPHEMY! It ain't SMIDSY without its jaws...

no im giving it a better lifter and ditching a weapon that cant be used anymore, not like the jaws would be any good at todays events

you would need something like 5 tones to be crusher, could make it a grabber but its the wrong shape

Register To Comment