Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Robotwars on Dave

So I wonder if we'll get to see the infamous missing Extreme II episodes on television (I think I've since seen them all on Youtube but would be good to see them 'properly') and let's herald the television return of Growler blowing hot air out of his arse

Quote Originally Posted by k_c_r
    So I wonder if we'll get to see the infamous missing Extreme II episodes on television (I think I've since seen them all on Youtube but would be good to see them 'properly') and let's herald the television return of Growler blowing hot air out of his arse
    It'll be a nice change seeing growler do it for a change. I'm sick of seeing David Cameron do it.

Oh no.......another chance for the public to see me make a complete boob of myself. Looking forward to seeing Trax again tho...i miss that robot.

Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't Trax in Series 7, and you had Hell's Teeth in the New blood (RW extreme 2) ?

You are right dave of course. Was a long time ago after all.

Kan Opener on thermidor......what a good battle that was...i forgot just how much damage kan Opener can do.

Roboteer

Just watched Swanny and Jason on Exreme 2. If only Mentorn new what the future held they might never have paired them on the same show
    Team Toon:
    Heavyweight UK Champion 2015
    Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011

The European Championships, one of the 'missing' Extreme II episodes, showing this Saturday at 11am for anyone who's not seen it.

It€™s official: Red Dwarf to get full new series in 2012..........

Ever since Red Dwarf was sort-of-brought-back last year, courtesy of the TV channel Dave, there's been persistent chatters that a full-on series ...........

maybe robot wars is next??????

http://www.denofgeek.com/television/738 ... _2012.html

One of the commentors on the Dave Robot Wars page emailed UKTV after a rumour circulated that a new series of Robot Wars was going to be made to air on Dave. This was the reply apparently:
    Thank you for your email. Unfortunately the rumour you are referring to is untrue and UKTV has no plans to make a series 8 of the programme Robot Wars

I'm not expecting a new series any time soon to be honest, especially if attempts are made to stick to the same format. It would need to be something new and different to catch the eye, and ideally be able to inspire a new generation of potential engineers the same way the show did when it first hit our screens.

Register To Comment