OK guys, I suppose I should say this now. This Saturday, I will be going on holiday for a week, and I won't have internet access. However, I will still try to write at least both first round battles for Heat C.

Until then, here's the Heat Semi Finals.

----------
HEAT-SEMI 1
----------

Looked very destructive in Round 1, but I worry about its stability.

WOLVERINE
Already doing much better than its unfortunate Series 5 run.

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1 - 259
Booth 2 - Wolverine
House Robots - Dead Metal, Sgt Bash

3...2...1...ACTIVATE!!
And the semi finals begin, with Wolverine, the quicker of the two, turning to get away from that flywheel. 259 follows, but it is quite slow, at only 9mph. Wolverine aims to get around the side...and does so. The side skirt of 259 is buffeted, but Wolverine doesn't quite get underneath. 259 turns, and Wolverine turns as well...
WHAM!!
Wolverine's side is caught quite badly, but it doesn't fall on its back. It backs away to recover, but doesn't have time to turn as 259 comes towards it head on. But instead of reversing, it decides to run straight at it...
WHAM!!
But whilst one may have expected Wolverine to be buffeted, it has, in fact, gotten underneath 259! This is a surprise. Wolverine lifts up 259, which balances on its back, but lands the right way up...but right back on Wolverine, who is now further underneath. Wolverine flips 259 again, and this time, 259 falls over!! 259 is on its back, and with no self-righting mechanism, it isn't going anywhere! Wolverine spins in celebration, and hits the pit release button. Refbot comes in to count down and out 259...
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8! 9! 10!
Dead Metal immediately rushes out to greet 259. He grabs it in his pincers, and slices through its soft underbelly. Luckily, for 259, with the pit already open, Dead Metal decides to push it in soon afterwards...and at least it stayed in better condition than when it fought Fluffy.
CEASE!!

259 - The numbers of defeat.
WOLVERINE GOES THROUGH TO THE HEAT FINAL!!

--------------------

----------
HEAT-SEMI 2
----------

REACTOR 2
Looked impressive in Round 1, where the axe caused damage to Araknia.

REPTIRRON THE SECOND
How much damage did it REALLY take from 259?

ROBOTEERS, STAND BY!

Booth 1 - Reptirron the Second
Booth 2 - Reactor 2
House Robots - Cassius Chrome, Sir Killalot

3...2...1...ACTIVATE!!
The battle begins, both robots determined to go through. Reptirron turns away from the initial charge of Reactor 2. Like Wolverine, it has the speed advantage over its opponent. It aims for the sides, Reactor tries to turn, but it doesn't make it in time, and Reptirron flips it over! Reactor's flamp opens and shuts, its wheels spin....and it falls back onto its wheels, making use of its unique and innovative srimech system. Reptirron, however, isn't letting it get away that easily, and begins pushing it from the rear. Reactor uses its axe weapon, but causes minimal problems for Reptirron, who flips it up again. This time, however, Reactor's long body saves it, and it doesn't fall over. Reptirron, however, keeps pushing, and Reactor is marshalled into a CPZ, where Cassius Chrome awaits. He pushes Reactor into the arena wall, and holds it there briefly. Not for long, though, as Reactor reverses away, and hits the pit release button. Reptirron rushes back, and attempts to push it into the pit, but Reactor simply keeps moving forward, and Reptirron's pitting attempt fails. But as Reactor turns, Reptirron gets underneath its side and flips it again! This time, though, Reactor rolls right back over and around. The two begin to circle each other now, and it's obvious neither is willing to give up without a fight. But now, suddenly, Reactor gets underneath Reptirron...and flips....oh, Reptirron lucky there to stay on its wheels. Reptirron pauses, then charges again, but the two skirt down each others sides. Reactor tries to turn into Reptirron again, but Reptirron glances back, and attempts to push Reactor from behind. Reactor can't push back, and Reptirron opens its flipper, and makes the charge....and down the pit goes Reactor! Oh, what a shame!
CEASE!!

Reactor has gone into meltdown.
REPTIRRON THE SECOND GOES THROUGH.

HEAT FINAL
Wolverine vs Reptirron the Second.