Corona
    Tira VI
    Macduff the 5th

Stats here.

I'll enter with:
    Walkies
    All bar one
    Murdertrain
    (Frustum if I can't design a decent flipper in time)
    and two/three other things.

Post stats at some point

Im in :P

Smashy Smashy (Axebot)
    Weight: 100kg
    Shape: Simply, a box with 2 wedges at the front: one on the left, and one on the right. There is 20cm of width in between the 2 wedges for the meat tenderizer to come down, like Wedge of Doom
    Colour: Black.
    Dimensions:90cm x 70cm x 20cm
    Drive: 4x 24v S28-400 Magmotors, powered by 3x 3000mAh NiCad Battlepacks.
    Locomotion: 6 externally mounted solid rubber wheels with aluminum boron carbide hubs.
    Armour: 5mm titanium, except the front wedge which is 8mm titanium,
    Speed: 16mph
    Ground Clearance: 0mm at front, and 5mm at sides and back.
    Turning Circle: 0m
    Weapons: A powerful axe, with a 4kg hardox meat tenderizer for an axehead. The tenderizer's blades are diamond tipped, and it can hit an opponent and do damage when the axe springs back to its rested position, like Terrorhurtz. The axe itself is powered by a 2.2kg 750psi Co2 tank feeding gas to a 90mm bore 400mm stroke ram which pushes the axe forward, giving near 600kgs of force.
    Srimech: The axe self-rights the robot. If it gets stuck on its side, repeatedly firing the axe will cause it to land on its back or right way up.
    Strengths: Powerful axe. Also very maneuverable.
    Weaknesses: Exposed wheels and average armor.
    Bio: Once a Team Corsair machine, Always a Team Corsair machine. Just because the big, bad machine using a 4kg tenderizer as an axe isn't Mark's doesn't mean it's any less lethal though...
    Win/Loss Ratio: N/A

Crusher/ I will get one done ASAP

The Servant (Flipper)
    Shape: Mute (S7)
    Colour: Blood Red
    Dimensions: 67cm x 96cm x 26cm
    Drive: 4x 24v S28-400 Magmotors powered by 5x NiCad Battlepacks
    Locomotion: 4 Mute-style wheels.
    Armour: 5mm titanium
    Speed: 15mph
    Ground Clearance: 0mm at front, 5mm elsewhere.
    Weapon: A full-pressure rear-hinged Co2 flipper(looks a lot like Chaos 2's) powered by a fire extinguisher using a 70mm bore 100mm stroke ram. It can flip 500kg.
    Srimech: Flipper
    Strengths: Very fast.
    Weaknesses: Untested in battle
    Bio: Essentially an updated Mute, Team Blood Mages' Servant is prepared to do some damage.
    Win/Loss Ratio: 3/5

Full Body Spinner. Will get one done

Sauron (Spinner)
    Weight: 80-100kg, depending on the setup used.
    Shape: The robot without any setup on it is shaped like Tornado, back when they didn't have the interchangeable weapons.
    Colour: Black, with a picture of The One Ring on top.
    Dimensions: 85cm x 75cm x 25cm
    Drive: 4x S28-400 Magmotors, powered by 3x 25.9v 5000mAh LiPo battery packs.
    Locomotion: 4 Goodyear go-kart wheels.
    Armour: 4mm titanium
    Speed: 15mph
    Ground Clearance: 0mm at sides and back due to skirts. 5mm without skirts. The front ground clearance varies with the setups, but unless otherwise noted is 5mm.
    Weapon:A 20kg hardox spinning bar on top of the robot, powered by a 25.9v S28-400 Magmotor at 4000rpm. It puts out 156kj. Another skirt is added to the front of the robot. 0mm ground clearance at the front.
    Srimech: Spinning bar can self right it like Tornado Mer
    Strengths: Good Weapon
    Weaknesses: Untested

Merry Hampton Evo (rammer)
    Shape: A box on wheels ala Tornado.
    Colour: Yellow and Green all over
    Dimensions: 75cm x 85cm x 25cm
    Drive: 4x 24v S28-400 Magmotors, powered by 5x 3000mAh NiCad Battlepacks.
    Locomotion: 4 foam-filled Goodyear go-kart wheels with aluminum hubs.
    Armour: 6.5mm titanium
    Speed: 17 mph
    Ground Clearance: 0mm at front, 9mm elsewhere.
    Weapon: 2 3mm thick hardox Tornado like scoops, 1 mounted at the front and another inverted at the back
    Srimech: Invertible.
    Strengths: Ram from all directions
    Weaknesses: None as of yet
    Bio: Merry Hampton Evo now has 2 scoops and is faster.

Hope this is good enough :P

Lian...

Dimensions:90cm x 70cm x 20cm
    Weapons: A powerful axe, with a 4kg hardox meat tenderizer for an axehead. The tenderizer's blades are diamond tipped, and it can hit an opponent and do damage when the axe springs back to its rested position, like Terrorhurtz. The axe itself is powered by a 2.2kg 750psi Co2 tank feeding gas to a 90mm bore 400mm stroke ram which pushes the axe forward, giving near 600kgs of force.

This does not compute. :P

It's 90mm bore so will fit in horizontally and even at an angle, ram's don't always have to be vertical.

If I may I would like to reserve for a moment, a few of my robots need a slight refreshing, but I should have my stats in by tommorrow at the latest, I'll most probably get them in later tonight

EDIT: Are rammers with weapons acceptable? e.g. a rammer with a lifting arm

I'll have a go at this all my stats can be found on the ZED forum, I believe it's on my profile but if not it's where Lewis' stats are so I'm sure you can find it easily :P

AXE ASSAULT: Quaestor III (if the flipper disqualifies that, throw in the old Quaestor)
    CRUSHER CHAOS: Nidhogg (to the power of three) (if the forks disqualify that...er...)
    FLIPPER FACE OFF: Gabriel V
    FULL BODY FREE FOR ALL: No Consequences (if the lifter disqualifies that...um...don't know :P)
    SPINNER SKIRMISH: Eye of Ran II
    RAMMER RUCKUS: STAT

Register To Comment