Register To Comment
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: The Teambud Challenge Trophy

Steel Avenger is in the hat.

Cool job shane, looks the dogs danglies !

Erm .... Can I actually get it before I loose it to steel avenger !!
    Haven't had it since Maidstone :-(

Pick it up when you drop off 2 good hawkers me old pal

The teambud Trophy has now changed a little to make it more interesting for 2012. I am introducing a handycap for the holder. Not just Jonno everyone who wins the trophy from now on will have a weapon handycap of 25 seconds from the start. This means the holder cannot use the weapon until the 25 seconds is up.... giving the challenger an advantage and testing the driving skills of the holder.

A little something for 2012 from Teambud.

Does that mean that you also cannot self right until the 25 seconds has elapsed?

yes it does. Hence why it is 25 seconds and not the count out 30 seconds. The holder will have to adapt a different approach to the first 25 seconds. I believe it will make the fights more interesting and give everyone a chance of getting it from the likes of Ripper.

Or it could make the fights much shorter if the challenger gets under and flips the holder (who can't self-right), pushes them to the wall and then OOTA's them all within the first 25 seconds. Not dismissing the change as change helps keep things fresh
    But it's just a possible scenario that could result in less interesting, rather than more interesting, battles.

Then again, I suppose it's just up to the holder to make sure they can drive well enough to avoid any flippers etc for the first 25 seconds.

Will do Mr Bell.

Register To Comment