Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Bits and bobs

Hey guys,

Was sorting through my robot bits today and have a few bits and pieces that I want to get rid of, either because I haven't used them in ages, have no plans to use them, or simply don't need them anymore.

An Attack 2ER two-channel transmitter and receiver, running on 27MHz AM. Comes in its original box, but has no servos, RX battery or switch harness. I have included 8 x AA Energizer batteries (briefly used) to power the handset and also three sets of crystals. The frequencies are 27.045 (Red), 27.095 (Orange) and 27.255 (Blue). £15 + £5 P&P

A four-channel Hitec Laser 4 transmitter and receiver, running on 40MHz FM. Doesn't have a box but will be packaged securely. Again no servos, RX battery, switch harness or battery charger. Does include a Nicad pack for the transmitter and two sets of crystals. The frequencies are 40.695 (Ch 53) and 40.815 (Ch 81). Built-in V-Tail and Elevon mixing £20 + £5 P&P

Eight Nicad battery race packs. They are 7.2V and 1800mAh, not a huge capacity for feathers but when I used these I ran four packs in total. Two pairs connected in parallel to double the capacity to a more useful 3600mAh and then connected both those in series for 14.4V. These packs come with Tamiya connectors fitted. There are a couple of small nicks in the plastic covering but all cells are undamaged. They've not had the best cycle treatment under my use but they've not been used much (2 competitions) and would be good with just a little charging TLC. FREE - £8 P&P

Ansmann AC 30 chargers, specifically designed to trickle and fast charge the above batteries. I have two of them. The fast charge is timer-controlled, its takes roughly 30 minutes for a fast-cycle. The chargers are quite heavy, hence the large P&P. £10 for the pair + £10 P&P

Two OKIN Betadrive linear actuators. 24V, 50W, 4000N (400kg) force. I was going to use one for the crusher in Snakebite (and the other as a spare) but since that has been postponed several times, by the time it actually gets built mini-hydraulics will probably be all the rage
    One is pretty much a complete unit with working limit switches, the other has the plastic casing round the motor cut off and no working limit switches (but the wires are still there for them, so they can be connected up somehow). They both weigh about 2kg each. £10 each + £7 P&P each

Reply here, PM me, or email me at lenny_1024(AT)hotmail.com if you're interested in anything. I'd like to post most things just to clear up a bit of space, but I'd also be happy to bring things to an event (12th/13th September, Robo Challenge) should anyone wish to collect.
    All pics also at http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c367/ ... cs/Random/

Thanks

Hi Jamie,

I'm interested in the Nicads and the 40mhz radio gear, if they are still available.

Ian

Hi Ian,

PM Sent

Thanks,
    Jamie

dam! Wouldn't have minded a couple of those nicad packs for bench testing

me also

im interested in the actuator tho, drop me a line

jack

Sorry guys, Ian was very quick off the mark

Jack, PM sent about the actuator

Sorry Joacim and Tom, but at the moment all the Nicads are taken