Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robot Wars on Youtube

lol what the hell, contact mentorn and tell them to stop being mardi. its not as if its stopping us from watching it on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by muchalucha
    i am making a site for my robots at the moment so , if you want ill get all the RW episodes of torrent and host them .
    Ooh, I'll be a seeder for a while if you'd do that.

They were taken down because they're a breech of copyright, the footage is owned by Mentorn under media law its liecense is for 10 years in 2013 it will be out of liecense and could put them anywhere u want

talking of tv craig what happened to the tv you said you were going to do. did it ever get anywhere?

Discovery still have the footage from Feb, right now I'm going through alot of medical stuff with my leukemia which has put Rebel Robots on a back foot, basically the stuff from Feb will make sort of a pilot with something bigger coming out of it November time

Craig I didn€™t know you were fighting leukaemia, really sorry to hear it mate I don€™t live close enough to be much help, but if there is anything I can do drop me a PM and I will do my best.

Register To Comment