Register To Comment

Thread: I'm back

Uh...wrong forum Mark :P Fanfic is in the forum below this one...

Nevertheless...I don't know what the views of most of the others are on this, but for now welcome back. I'm willing to give you another shot, I understand how much people can change in a year and provided you understand what went wrong last time, be cordial to people and take advice, I see no reason why you should remain banned...provided you take your meds of course :P

There will be people with outstanding greivances though, I don't think everyone will be willing to accept you instantly, so I'd start afresh with a new squad, hit the How Could I Improve Part 2 thread with new machines, don't write tournies just yet and generally tread carefully.

I thought he was suspended from FRA...whatever.

For now, welcome back, Mark, and I hope you've learned from before. I'm willing to put our differences aside, if you will. The others might have different opinions, however.

(and yeah, Mark, wrong board. You're in General Fan Chatter right now. Fan Fic is one board below. )

I just hope you can live by the rules Mark, if you wanna make new vapourbots (or modify old ones) by all means ask for advice here viewtopic.php?f=201&t=2107 , and also please check whats written here <a class=postlink-local href=http://www.fightingrobots.co.uk/foru...p?f=201&t=2024

Hi Mark,

For the record, as this is a fresh start I will welcome you back, but any sign of trolling than that is it. Just so we are clear on this.

Roboteer

Mark, is currently suspended (sorry, some of these didn't get carried over from the old forum) and pending review at the next meeting. If anyone would like to make a representation for or against his suspension, please email me.
    Kane Aston
    http://www.makerobotics.com

Co-owner and builder of BEHEMOTH

Register To Comment