Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Envy For Sale

I have decided to sell up and pass on Envy to a good home. You have all seen it in action and know its a good robot but for 2009 i have rebuilt it and should be even better with hardox all round and just about new everything.

A full spec will be on shortly when i have finished it. Will be at barnsley event if you want to see it in action before buying.

I will let it go for £1500 ono and thats the whole singing and dancing lot. everything i have robot comes with this robot. Must sell before april 1st for some good reason.

regards

shane

ill give u 1000

(Message edited by john on February 10, 2009)

A good deal if you have the money! Envy has shown to be a competitive robot from the start. I guess anyone could buy it from beginner with some RC or engineering background to the expert roboteer as all it will need is just a while to iron out any bugs from the recent refurb. A definite for anyone looking with a big wad of cash!

Envys a real good robot, Im sure anyone would want it!

Shane, I cant wait to see the new Envy!
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

this is the new envy liam , shanes given up he just has had enough with the politics and has now found a new hobby flying aeroplanes

This bites. :sad: I could SO buy that bot, I really could...college however gets in the way in so many ways though. :sad:

April 1st...hmm...

I wish I could have Envy, to bring the spirit of Cassius and Firestorm into the States. The only problem:

Theres no Heavyweight Division here in the Northeast! Its all Antweights - Featherweights.

http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/85223/envy.jpghttp://media.animegalleries.net/albu...85223/envy.jpg

Even the Humnuculi are mad at Americas economy!

(Message edited by brandon_nichols on February 11, 2009)

indeed kody.... April 1st is an important date.....eh Karoline

Ill raise your offer John, £1200

*hides gutted Monopoly set under sofa*

Nice one Shane :P

(Message edited by joeychevron on February 11, 2009)

Register To Comment