Register To Comment
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Middle Weight Competition?

You selling up Tom? If so, drop us a line.

Nah not me, Maxus is stayin with Me but Tony (Froggy) wants to concentrate on his heavy so hes going to let Voodoo Chile go. I will buy it if nobody else does, I just want sumthing to fight against at events. Get Cabrakan a lighter weight weapon and get him down to middleweight class. or i fill maxus with lead and bring him to the heavyweights Infact keep cabrakan same weight we will just pretend its a middleweight. I wanna take on storm force too Liam said, and i quote Maxus looks WAY too small to fight Storm Force!
    Its not the size that counts its how you use it... well thats what i keep telling myself anyway
    so... Maxus, Storm Force and Cabrakan sometime?

Definately. Im currently in the process of building a solo heavyweight too. It probably wont be too heavy so Id be up for fighting. Probs wont be ready for a while yet though.
    How much does he want for Voodoo Chile? Id be interested if I can scrap some money together if its not too expensive.
    I love the size of Maxus. Put some lead in and fight the heavies, they couldnt catch you! lol.

About £300, Like i said if no 1 wants it ill buy it so i have somthing to play around with, with maxus

nah do what i do with valliant, hide in the corner close your eyes and wait until the £3000 spinner goes away

ill get you one day pete w !

like tom said its not the size that matters, my new wooden featherweight can be koed by passing butterflys, well you know the saying flys like a butterfly stings like a ... butterfly

jack

What? Whos hidin? Eh?

I very much doubt Valiant cost £3000....

£300 aye...hmm...Ill have to think about that

no mate i own valliant, i was talking about when i face combatant variant and co... they must cost a few bob...

and tom you should see petes bots! usually i wait until the last second but his ants are just scary!

I meant Variant, not Valiant. Petes ants cost nowhere near £3000, thats just ridiculous.

Ok im confused. How did we get from Voodoo to variant?

Register To Comment