Register To Comment
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Super-Charged School-Based Robot RPG!!!!

RPG, huh? Okay.

Name: Starfire (http://www.titansgo.net/characters.php?id=34http://www.titansgo.net/characters.php?id=34)
    Clothes: See above link.
    Items: Uh...none?

Intelligence: 5 (shes very smart on her own planet: here...not so much, as shes not familiar with Earth )
    Strength: 15

Yeah thatll do. would have liked more details but...meh.

Crazy as it sounds, I think this might actually turn out to be halfway decent. Might...

Name: Billy
    Clothes: Flannel shirt, well-worn jeans, sandals that may once have been a colour known to man, and a green bandana over long blond hair.
    Items: A machete, and a pencil.

Intelligence: 17
    Strength: 3

Thought Id unleash my hippy/hermit alter ego somewhere

Name: Nathaniel Winters
    Male/Female: Male

Intelligence: 9
    Strength: 11

Clothes: Normal Jeans and a T-shitt, some reinforced bracers, a heavy duty bullet proof vest, walking boots and a huge warm cloak made from the rags of thousands of different scraps of different coloured fabric with many pockets inside.

What you are carrying: A ball of string, a rucksack, a swiss army knife, a pencil, a notebook, several bottles of water, a compass, a wallet with a credit card with over £50 000 in the account, a mobile phone, soem super glue, some masking tape, a box of matches, a sauce pan, a toothbrush, a well stocked medical kit, a wakizashi and a high powered sniper rifle and over 100 bullets

Always be prepared, lol

Name: Male Kram

Male/Female: Male

Intelligence: 19

Clothes: Hardox pajamas

Strength: 1

What you are carrying: In my left hand I carry a horse and a pony, in my right hand I carry a grand piano and a 100 kg barbell, in my backpack I carry a Volkswagen Polo, a Range Rover and a stealth aircraft filled with complete war gear

*as Billy* Uh...young, japanese rich girl...million dollars...whats in it for me? *remembers grenade launcher* Grenade launcher! Gimme!

Uh, yeah, I think I should go, if I can borrow some of Nates matches. And the wakizashi thing. Like, whats one of those anyway?

*as Male Kram* Hey guys, we can travel by Range Rover, Volkswagen Polo or Stealth Bomber!

Register To Comment