Im going away on holiday for a week tommorrow, but I want to have a go at writing a bigger tournament than my last one, so Im opening sign-ups for this now, to start the tournament when I get back.Any questions please post them today or there will be no-one to answer them until next week!
Heres the rules and the format:
12 x 8 robot heats
2 x 4-way melees with 2 robots advancing, followed by 2 0ne-on-one matches, the winners of which battle for a place in the semi-finals.
The semi-finals will be three one-on-one matches, the losers fighting in the losers melee for another place in the fifth round.The winners of the 2 round 5 battles head on to the grand final, which will be the standard 4 robot knockout.
The series 7 robot wars arena will house the tournament, but with some changes:
1)No house robots
2)The lifting spikes seen in RW 3 will be in the corners.
3)The pit is in the middle of the arena
4)The floor flipper could fire at any time
I need 12 people to enter 8 robots each, any number of vapours or realies, but if you have vapours stick to real things (eg.NO MADE-UP CRAP LIKE CYRILIUM!).
Weight Rules are as follows:
Wheeled robots: 100kg
Tracked/shuffling robots: 110kg
True Walkers: 150kg
There will also be mini-competitions between rounds, so if everyone could please enter a middleweight and a featherweight and/or state if their heavyweight will take part in any side-competitions.
The side-competitions for heavyweights will be:
Annialator (6 robots)
Tag Team (enter 2 robots or team up, 4 teams)
Challenge Belt (6 robots can battle it out for the chance to challenge Flick of the Wrist if Martijn will agree to this!)
Dont think Ive forgotten anything...
Robo-football (4 robots)

(Message edited by Robot_Warrior on March 30, 200