Register To Comment
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GTA:RC (YATW,TWID)

How about a more detailed plot? *raises eyebrow*

are we supposed to be men or machines?

Tim, be sure you know what youre doing before starting an RPG, please.

quote:

The plot is that you were sitting at home watching TV when you get knocked out unconscious and your DNA gets mixed with your robots RNA and because your RNA was below 100.00 in the people which made you usefull scale you were kicked out into the streets. The six of you needs to first take over a town then a city then a country until you have enough force to meet the people which ruined your life. Plus the added bonus is you can recruit people into your party and theres also one of your original creators which also got kicked out and is wanted by the police, the FBI for not being evil enough. He also wants revenge and he has realies at his disposal and he can change shape. The good guy is me.

So... the six of us were ALL watching tv (together?) and someone takes our robots RNA (do robots have RNA? and does everyone on Earth own a robot?) and mixes it with our DNA (DNA and RNA dont mix well, and btw, RNA is an existing acid in the human body in real life, kinda confusing). The six of us end up with a too low RNA/DNA-ratio (ironic, since the six of us probably are among the worlds best vapourboteers), and we get kicked onto the streets (what happened to that house where we were watching tv, did someone take away our keys or bomb our house in the meantime?). Our lives are ruined (robots RNA must suck big time), therefor we must take over a town (well, cant deny the logic in that!). What town exactly? City follows town and country follows city. If the people that raped us happen to live in the town/city/country we took, we pretty much have them in the bag I guess, but you say the fun only starts there? With the country we took over we take on the bad guys who just so happen to live in another country... they must be really badass if we need a whole country, unless were talking Belgium. I can recruit people? I HAVE A WHOLE COUNTRY AT MY DISPOSAL, I SURE HOPE SO . On of my original creators? What do my parents have to do with this? My daddy is wanted by the FBI eh? He has realies at his disposal, even though some evil engineer sucked the RNA out of them? Nice. And if youre the good guy, then what are we?

Register To Comment