Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Random Summer Chat

driving

wooo

20 days

I plan on doing...nothing.

Same here Joey.

Im off to America for a week on the 12th of July and the day after I am back I am off to Dorest for the Haven Holiday park tour, and Ill be doing that until the end of August

So a busy summer for me

Im off to America for a week too; flying out to New York on the 14th. Where in America are you heading Dave? Is it for the K-Bots competition youre going for?

Currently just doing lots of shifts at work to bring in the pennies for funding some new weapon motors for my robot :P
    Getting a new heating system in our house so will enjoy watching all our floors getting ripped up; might redecorate my room after thats been done.
    Will be popping along to a couple of the Haven Park tour shows since theyre local and see if any more Scots can get into roboteering
    Got five resits to do for uni from the 14th - 27th August which I have to pass or Im out of uni, so fingers crossed there - studying for them starts now :sad:
    Then after that Ive got three weeks off before kicking on with the third year of my course.

And thats my summer in summary

Register To Comment