I was lying awake last night, thinking what a git Id been just to give up vapourboteering because people knew I was acting like a child. I apologise for it, I wont throw my toys out the pram anymore, I wont be mean or horrid to anyone anymore, and will write better fights and I will take advice now.

So I have also decided to reopen my E.O.T.R Series 3, which I asked to close when I went into a paddy. I hope you enjoy it!

EYE OF THE ROBOT - SERIES 3

This is the start of a new era of fictional roboteering. Inspired by the FightingRobots fan fiction forum, I€™ve made a new tournament - Eye of the Robot (E.O.T.R). This is a great task for me to learn to write longer things, and put more effort into what I do, and not rush it.

This was an awesome achievement for me, Series 1 had 72 robots, 71 losing, but one great robot winning, called Killotine: EVO, belonging to Steven McGregor. Killotine intended to keep the crown, but he couldn€™t keep onto it, but another Steven McGregor robot was there to grab onto the title, and it got there by using its mighty ring of doom and using his 9 teeth to wreck carnage, as Whirligig 4.0 bashed its way to greatness! Now, the extra 95 robots must take the crown off him

The line-up is going to be like this

HEATS

R1 - 2 x 3 ROBOT MELLES, TWO GO THROUGH
R2 - 2 x 1 ON 1, TWO ROBOTS GOES THROUGH
R3 - 1 x 1 ON 1, ONE ROBOT GOES THROUGH

SEMI-FINALS

R4 - 4 x 1 ON 1, FOUR ROBOTS GO THROUGH
R5 - 2 x 1 ON 1, TWO ROBOTS GO THROUGH

GRAND FINAL

R6 - 2 x 1 ON 1, TWO ROBOTS GO THROUGH

PLAY-OFF - 1 x ONE ON ONE

R7 (GRAND FINAL) - ONE ON ONE

Now for the arena:

The Arena

The €˜WreckTaGon€™ is a hexagon shaped arena with three starting squares, coloured gold, green and blue. Originally, it had very little in the way of hazards, and still does, but these are very deadly - we still have the flipping spikes, and we also have the impaling spikes, set in sets of 5 in each corner of the arena, each made of Hardox and designed to cause serious damage. The pit release button for this arena is located on the bottom right side of the arena, with the actual pit being a mere 1meter away from it. The arena is indestructible, with the floor being made of 50mm Hardox, with 3mm of polished Stainless Steel over the top of that, making the floor impossible to damage and VERY SLIPPERY! The walls are also made of 50mm Hardox, and are 45cm high, giving everyone the ability to flip someone OOTA! The arena (from a birds-eye view) is 5metres down and 7metres wide.

The Entry-Rules

€ I need 12 people to enter 8 robots (You can make a team with another vapourboteer if you wish)
€ You must have a MAXIMUM of 4 real-robots and MINIMUM of 2.
€ Wheeled robots must weigh 100kg
€ Shuffling robots weigh 110kg
€ Walkers weights 135kg
€ When you enter, give me your team€™s name, and a link for your robot stats, so I can find them!

The Seeds

With 16 heats of 6 robots, giving us 96 robots, we have 32 seeds, and 2 seeds per heat:

HERE THEY ARE:

1. Whirligig 4.0
2. Storm 2
3. Achilles
4. Leprosy Infection
5. Black Panther Queen
6. Wedge Devolution
7. Killotine: EVO
8. Kali
9. Roo 2
10. Push-Ish
11. Orka MK.4
12. Star 69
13. Big Nipper
14. Psyclonised
15. Shovearound 2
16. ForcePower Turbo
17. Die-Ceratops ReInvertus
18. MORD2
19. Automatic Schmuck
20. Wedgie 5
21. Drilla Killa 7
22. Merlin
23. Ramthrax 2
24. Terrorhurtz
25. Tenderizer€™s Revenge 2
26. Hypertension Mk.2
27. Tengu VII
28. Son Of Ripper 4
29. Stratos-Fear
30. SNDOS
31. A.K.A. Idiot
32. Mr Slave 2

So send in your robots, quickly! There are plenty of spaces. Anyone who entered this before it was closed still has the entrants.

(Message edited by paulc on January 05, 200