Lets get down to basics. There has been a few newcomers that have emerged recently, of which they have immediately dived into writing battles and creating vapourbots. However, being newcomers they obviously aren€™t going to get everything perfect straight away. Obviously this is a little frustrating for the majority of us who have been doing this for a good 6 or 7 years now, and in some cases even longer. We€™ve had the practice and we€™ve come to expect the goods from everyone.

This got me thinking how I started out. As I stated in the Vapourbot Awards, I was nowhere near as good as the recent crop of newcomers when I started out, yet now I have been voted into the Vapourboteers Hall of Fame. How did I improve? Those that were more experienced than me, and knew what they were talking about opened up a thread. This thread allowed anyone and everyone, not just newcomers, to post their stats in the thread and receive recommendations. Once I had my vapourbots checked and corrected, I soon went on to win my first ever tournament.

So, now is the time that I have decided to help those less experienced than me, just as those helped me out all those years ago. Not just newcomers, but everyone that is interested - you can post your vapourbot stats or battles here and recommendations will be given. Not just by me, as I think its clear there is a lot of things I do not know. I€™m asking everyone to help everyone out. As much as I hate to say it, these fights over a bit of fun are hilarious but wouldn€™t it be better if we had a real competitive division where anyone could win?

Give me yours thoughts and comments on this. Or even better, give us some stats and battles to analyse!