Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie tournament

Depends how you define newbies...youre looking at at least four people for a good tournament, and if you take newbie to be the four most recent people who became involved and did not get banned, that would be you, Ruark, Liam and me...and Im pretty sure Ruark doesnt come on anymore.

Point is that.

a) There arent that many newbies at a certain time, this isnt a game that grows all that fast yknow. Right now you would be considered new as well Ruark, and perhaps Luke, but I havent seen him lately. Right now we have 3 newbies and that is already considered a high number. Some of our other newer members are Liam and Joey for example and theyve blended in already and shouldnt be considered newbies.

b) The vapours you have have to be right, period. Wether its in a newbie tournament or a regular tournament, if you stats dont make sense or have flaws in them the older members SHOULD note that.

i am a noob

There is a specific topic for asking for help, which you have posted in, and so are aware of its existance and purpose...starting a new and seemingly unrelated thread just to ask that is somewhat annoying and doesnt endear yourself to the veterans.

PS: Shane = EPIC WIN

(Message edited by joeychevron on July 07, 200

Ben, I think you got perfectly reasonable advise here, I now advise you to go to the how to improve thread and post a complete set of stats for one of your vapours there, so people can tell you tell you exactly what you still have to learn

Register To Comment