Register To Comment
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Winter tour.

Hi Craig,

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Everyone should have recieved the last update email this morning.

Tickets have gone well yet again... so were in for some busy shows !! Not bad to say that this is the fifth year robots have attended this venue !!!

Yes were in the hotel too.... so the saturday night will be fun. Ive just been going through the rooms ive booked for us, and a few other people, i think i have one spare if anyone needs it.

Any probs give me a ring, as im off to load the truck and head down south now.

John

oops just reread,

Were in the travel inn, not lodge.

Join us though, and we can toast the Saint winning its fights of the day

John
    Roaming Robots

Andrew,

That is the exact same hot air welding tool we got.

To weld our 5,6 and 10mm HDPE we use this nozzle for it:

http://www.leister.com/en/plastic-welding-product.html?catalog=1b301b71-fc43-4641-8ef0-506387c3ebfd&subcatalog=&product=d721ddda-550f-4da4-8508-a7da56a2311b&view=sparepart&sparepart=78f6c3af-f5e9-49ab-8731-cacab916cb0ehttp://www.leister.com/en/plastic-we...01b71-fc43-464 1-8ef0-506387c3ebfd&subcatalog=&product=d721ddda-550f-4da4-8508-a7da56a2311b&vie w=sparepart&sparepart=78f6c3af-f5e9-49ab-8731-cacab916cb0e

Works like a charm.

5. Just come back from the RR shows in Portsmouth. A Very big thanks to all at RR for putting on such a Good show the crowed were great, I even won one fight I think it was fixed just to make me feel better!!! Thanks to all the other Roboteers I€™m sorry I can€™t make the next two events but hope to see you all in the New Year.

Portsmouth was a great event for us!

Both Whirlpool and Shockwave performed brilliantly and mainly due to the audience votes we won 5 out of the 7 featherweight fights over the weekend.

Bring on Maidstone!!!

Will

8. Well if you think Whirlpool has a lot of lights you should see my dads new one.

All im going to say is that the arena wont need lights anymore.

Will

Will, it seems a long time since you first saw robots at your Mums school. It was great to see you and your Dad at Portsmouth. I hope to run into you again.

Best regards.

Mike.

Register To Comment