Register To Comment
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: More ebay stuff

it fought and beat Corpral Punishment and lost to Mace?? not sure
    think its all aluminium dont think its very quick but its sounds a half desent set up, not many robots have 2 vantecs for sale on ebay

Well Ive seen robots in worse conditions for sale on ebay, and like Tom said for 2 vantecs and the oddesys alone it might be worth it.

Maybe someone will give it good home, and take it on the live circuit again.

40 mins to go.

It wasnt bid upon. Price was a bit too high i guess.

never liked the look of the deans connectors, not sure why. What current can they handle?

Somthing like 70amps or somthing silly, i use them in 360.. they are good, but i wish they had proper insulation like on the powerpoles (wires carnt possibly be shorted), they feel alot stronger when you push them together, and less likely to pop apart unlike a power pole..but id still rather use powerpoles for low ampage use because there so much easyer to assemble. soldering multiple wires onto one dean is abit of a fidly task.

They do make good links though. Handle similar current as the mini andersons, but.. obviously, no were near as big and heavy.

Ive also dealt with the revolution shop, good service.

Register To Comment