Whoa! Am I a few months early or what?! As I said before, Im so goddamn bored, Im starting Crash & Burn 2!

The Rules

1. This will be a little weird. I want either 8 or 12 people to enter 8 robots each. They can be vapours or realies. However you must have at least one realie in your squad.

2. A new arena is in! Ill have a pic up later, but Ill give a description for now. Its square-shaped, like the Battlebox, but there are small walls like in the RW Arena, and so OOTAs are possible. There is a pit in the middle of the arena that can be triggered by a release button on one of the sides. Flanking the pit are four sets of two kill saws that are perpendicular to each other, yet a little ways away from the pit. A floor flipper is opposite of the pit release button, and has the exact same strength as the RW flipper. Flamethrowers emit jets of flame from out of 2 holes in each of the CPZs which return in this series. The Team Gore house robots also return in all their devastating deadliness.

3. Same as last tournament: basic RW arena rules.

4. Vapourbot statstics must be included with the vapours. Here is the sheet from last tournament if you dont have one yourself:

Vapourboteer Name:
Team Name:
Robot Name:
Weight: (wheeled robots have max weight of 100kg, 125kg for shufflers, and 150kg for walkers)
Dimensions: (LxWxH)
Locomotion: (motors, batteries, wheels, etc.)
Shape: (what is it shaped like)
Max Speed:
Ground Clearance: (too many problems have occurred here. REMEMBER, IF YOUR VAPOURBOT HAS A GROUND CLEARANCE OF ZERO, IT WONT MOVE. Make it realistic, please)
Armour: (what materials cover the robot)
Weaponry: (you can have a robot with interchangeable weaponry, but you must specify what they are, and how they are powered. You can also have more than one weapon at once, but the limit for weapons is 3. Rammers are allowed)
Srimech: (does it run invertibly, or does it have a mechanism that rights the vapourbot)
Strengths: (at least one)
Weaknesses: (at least one)

5. As before, clusterbots are allowed, but the limit is 4 pieces each. The weight total must add up to 100kg if they are wheeled, 125kg if they are shufflers, or 150kg if they are walkers. The clusterbot will be immobilized if two or more parts of the entire vapourbot are immobilized.

6. No stupid vapourbots, or ones that are meant to be stupid as a joke. (that means you Kustom )

7. Okay, if I get 8 people who enter, then there will be 8 heats, like before. If I get 12 people, then 12 heats will be set-up. Simple enough? But if there ARE 12 people, then there will be series semi-finals with 6 heat winners in each. If I get just less than 12, like 9, 10, or 11, then I will need to pull some people out or e-mail people whove been away a long time (*cough*ANDREW JACKSON*cough*)

8. No vapourboteer fighting. As Steve once said, its the robots who are meant to kill each other, not us!

9. Since I am starting off early, sign-ups will be open for one or two months. During that time someone may reserve a space for their vapours, but if somebody wants to join who hasnt reserved a space, and all the sign-ups are full: if the sign-up period has expired then the person who has the reserved space but no vapours will be shunted and the other person who had vapours will get in.

Thats all! Get those entries in! Im looking forward to this again!