Register To Comment
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: My robot is harder than yours!!

An interesting observation ive made, Evil with one astro bent 2mm ti, and two layers of 8mm ally(separated by the wheels) in DB5 at Ipswich. Having rubber mounted the Ti and Evil having two astros a similar hit just cut through the ti.

BTW JB I will buy you a pint if you fight Scorpion but thats the best I can do atm!

Warhead VS Scorpion....

A fight for the title to see who deserves to be called the real scorpion

Or

Razer VS Venom VS Razzler

warhead kan-opener would be great too!

not sure ian would put Razer in with Venom as i need to get my own back from a past show where razer accidently squeezed Venom and bent the chassis with a nice hole in the armour.

hey nitrous noticed you pic on your profile. did you pay £13.70 each for your blue wheels?

Is that the show at Teesdale youre referring to James, when he bent Venoms claw as well, or has Razer been naughty again since then and caused more damage?

(Watching footage from Teesdale, its quite interesting, being able to pinpoint the exact moment the claw got bent )

ye would love to see it. Arm didnt get bent. but the armour got a nice hole in it lol! could you mail me the vid please?

Register To Comment