Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1/2nd July 2006 RR at RAF Waddington

Following the success of last years RR Educational project, which saw 7 Lincolnshire schools, over the academic year successfully design, and build feather weights to complete a series of 3 challenges.

This year the project has expanded immensely. Now working with 20 schools, each one again building feather weights, we needed to give them a final event which did their hard work and dedication justice.

The 2006 Aim Higher Robot Challenge final will take place on the Saturday of the RAF Waddington Air Show.

Roaming robots will be attending the show on both days with the heavyweight arena, and will be open for heavyweight teams to support the Educational final with demonstrations, and battles in between their heats.

More details will come nearer the time for roboteers to sign up to attend this event.

John
    http://www.RoamingRobots.co.ukwww.RoamingRobots.co.uk

1st/2nd July- Waddington ** UPDATE **

As you should be aware this is going to the final of our Aim Higher Robot Challenge.
    The Saturday of the event is going to be pretty full with the schools, leaving the Sunday free for some real Robot Wars action.
    Numbers will be limited, we have spaces for a few on the Saturday, and around 10 teams on the Sunday Only.

If you are interested then let me know direct through my email.

Regards
    John
    email - john@roamingrobots.co.uk

a few teams have verbally said that they were interested in attending, could you just drop me an email to remind me so i dont miss anyone with the details.

Thanks

JOhn

5. you mean for fairford???? not waddington.

Too late now, i had to send the forms for passes just after the closing date etc.... i left yours blank for now.

John

An Email has been sent to attending teams with details for the event.

The schools are all busy painting, and testing their robots, and there are some really creative ones.

Looking forwards to it.

John

i think im down for this one, however if i am i cant make it, tanto takes priority than running it. be a bit difficult to run now it has no wheels

if im not down for it then i look like a pr*ck right now, but hey a damn good lookin one lol

oi Plonker, you werent, your not, and now your definately not !

Someone knicked your wheels, is it sat on bricks???

See you soon though

JOhn

(Message edited by roamingrobots on June 23, 2006)

(Message edited by roamingrobots on June 23, 2006)

funny thing is it actually is sat on bricks

Register To Comment