I think (well, I did at the time) they must have gave up once both Wheely Big Cheese and Gemini had been disposed of, and tried to get Chaos 2 to the final where it COULD have fought Hypno-Disc. I think, after the potential of Chaos 2 vs Gemini and Chaos 2 vs Wheely Big Cheese went out of the window, they HAD to get it to the Grand Final, and thus go for Chaos 2 vs Hypno-Disc. Of course, thanks to Pussycat, that back-fired, thus we got a nice, fair fight to end a cruddy Season. I say its fair because Pussycat (to me) had a whole heap more problems than Chaos 2 did at the end of the fight.

WHY they didnt just throw Wheely Big Cheese in with Chaos 2 immediatly is beyond me. But I could never help but think that, possibly, they didnt like Tornado at the time, and were trying to make it lose. Or maybe they were just trying to make WBC look better after it (wrongly) made it to the semis.

Whatever the case, I still cant help but think that Season 4 was a very problematic season with too many dumb decitions.