Hi all. Well I would deliver the results from round 12 of the World Rally Championship, the Cyprus Rally but Im in absolute confusion over the results.

Firstly Stage 20, the Down Town Super Special, the FIA Safety Delegate deemed that the drivers shouldnt run at competition speeds after massive crowds gathered to watch the Limassol-based stage.

Secondly Dani Sordo crashed into the 1st turn of the super-special (the stage was broadcast LIVE on Eurosport) and reports suggest the Safety Delegate told his co-driver Marc Marti that the stage times wouldnt count so what in the hell was Sordo doing? He was in a manufacturers points position, why throw it away?

Furthermore nominal times were run on Stage 21 owing to the hugh gaps between each driver bar the leading 2 drivers, rally leader Sebastien Loeb & Marcus Gronholm who were 20+ seconds apart.

So the results will be posted within the next week while I get my head around it. If you want to work out the results for yourself, go to http://www.wrc.com
www.wrc.com