Hello,

My name is Will and I have been building a remote-controlled robot. I was hoping someone could offer me some advice.

I am using a RFDR33 Vantec controller, two NPC DC motors for the wheels, a 36V battery, and am trying to control this using the Futaba 9CAP transmitter with the accompanying 8 channel receiver and battery. The distances that I am running from the parts to the speed controller are small, therefore I am using mainly 12 guage wire. My problem is I cant get the motors to move when using the Futaba R/C. I have tested and checked all my connections and I am getting power from the battery when I turn my power switch but as I said before, my motors dont move when I move my joysticks on the Futaba. I checked my motors and they move when powered directly but not when signalled through the speed controller.

Could there be some special programming I am not aware with the Futaba transmitter? Or maybe some other component? If anyone could offer me any suggestions , please respond. Thankx.