As part of my website relaunch, due very soon, Id like to introduce this to you. (This text is off my website update)

FANTASY ROBOT WARS
Here are RWZ, we are running a fantasy competition to find the Robot Wars champion. The prize is a CD-ROM or DVD containing various battles from Robot Wars, including several of the finals. It is currently under construction and more details will follow soon.

To take part, pick 20 of the 50 below, and send them to my email address (cardiff4@netster.com). Once you have sent in your robots, an simulated tournament will take place, and I will post regular results on this website. Anything can happen, so dont just pick the bigger names.

The competition will start in around mid-May. Good luck!
Rhys O Sullivan

NOTE: No profit is being made by myself on this competition.

And here are the 50 robots to choose from:
101, 3 Stegs to Heaven, Aggrobot, Atomic, Behemoth, Bigger Brother, Bulldog Breed, Chaos 2, Diotoir, Dominator 2, Firestorm, Fluffy, Gemini, Hypno-disc, King B Powerworks, Kronic 2, Major Tom, Ming 3, Mega Morg, Mortis, Mousetrap, Napalm, Panic Attack, Plunderbird 5, Pussycat, Razer, Road Block, S3, S.M.I.D.S.Y, Sir Chromalot, Spawn Again, Splinter, Steel Avenger, Stinger, Suicidal Tendencies, Thermidor 2, Tornado, Wheely Big Cheese, Wild Thing, X-Terminator, Typhoon 2, Storm 2, Dantomkia, M2, 13 Black, Terrorhurtz, St. Agro, 259, Supernova and Grim Reaper.

The more the merrier.