Register To Comment
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: The Legends Tournament

swiss_tony
    Nevermind...its a long story how that happened. Im in.

swiss_tony
    NO!!! Say ti aint so...! Blast it all, I was THAT close to winning it, too!

€¦ Fooled ya all

Hands up who thought this had died?

*Puts own hand up*

It isn€™t dead, and by my standards of forever delayed, I€™m happy with the delay on act 4, scene 1b.

Act 4, Scene 1, Part 2

Fight 3
    The Box vs. Dante

In the red square, The Box from Team Whatever Andy€™s team is called these days.
    In the blue square, Dante from Team Evil Genesis

Active

The fight beings, for the usual fee plus expenses, as The Box Returns for the last time accelerates from rest to it€™s top speed, going around the corner, and Dante is waiting for Andy, with the disc up to speed, as The Box rams straight into Dante€™s disc, which throws The Box away, with a large dent in the front panel, as it lands on it€™s back, Andy comes back onto the attack, and rams into Dante once more, which hasn€™t moved, and the second impact, sends The Box once more into a spin, as the sliding door, slides open. This is Music.

Confidential Information, kept in a diary, this is my tournament, not a public enquiry. Dante starts to move forward, but The Box is faster than it, and gets away from the disc and tries to dodge around the rear end, but it hits into the wheels and pushes Dante sideways, but nothing happens with the weapon, as Alex slams on the brake and The Box rams itself into the blade of death. Hmm, damage, nice. The Box is on it€™s back once more, the front end bent, ripped and damaged. Dante spins it€™s spinner up to speed once more, as The Box opens the pit release, as Dante is waiting in the wings. The Box slams into Dante once more, but Alex was ready and brakes once more, Andy has learnt and pushes Dante around the other way, so that it€™s behind the disc. Andy is heard to be saying something like €˜excellent€™ as he puts on full power on Dante, which is caught between a rock and a hard place, as The Box slams Dante into the wall at full power. Dante jumps up, but it is undamaged by the attack, as The Box rams underneath it and pushes into the wall once more.

Dante is being attacked once more, as Andy is not allowing Alex time to spin it€™s disc up to speed, as The Box rams Dante towards the pit, Alex breaks once more, but the flat front of The Box doesn€™t allow it to climb up, as Dante is dropped down the pit, 5 feet under and out. The smoke is rising from the pit, as The Box turns, after completing a shock.

Fight 4
    Political Correctness Run Amok! Vs. Catalyst

In the red square, Political Correctness Run Amok, from Team Braveheart
    In the blue square, Catalyst from Team Viper

The 4th place in scene 2 is up for grabs, as Steve and Andy are waiting.

Active

Catalyst starts to spin, sending up a dust storm, as Political Correctness Run Amok starts to move forward, armoured so well, as Catalyst starts to go forward, spinning forward still at speed 7, and moving at 2, as Political Correctness Run Amok slams straight into it. Both robots are sent away from each other, as Political Correctness Run Amok is looking damaged, and look at that slice in the front right hand corner from the blade, as Catalyst is still spinning on the spot, looking for some action, as Political Correctness Run Amok has opened the pit release. Steve is wondering what to do, as Catalyst starts to move towards his robot, as the sliding door opens, and both robots are in the arena to play. No Hope is waiting for some fun, with it€™s claw going forward, as Political Correctness Run Amok runs into Catalyst once more, trying to get underneath it, but it€™s impossible, and Political Correctness Run Amok is spun away, Catalyst comes back onto the attack and slams into the side of Political Correctness Run Amok, ripping away the skirts, and another attack onto Political Correctness Run Amok, damages the front wedge, by destroying a part of the holding bracket. Ouch. Political Correctness Run Amok runs for it, as Catalyst waits back for a while, playing with the skirt, ripping it to shreds. Political Correctness Run Amok is hanging around the arena spike, it€™s side on, looking for some spiky action.

Steve has changed into Professor Vengeance and turns Political Correctness Run Amok around and drives it straight into Catalyst at full power sending both robots spinning away, as Political Correctness Run Amok departs from it€™s wedge, as Catalyst ends up near the hammer, but some cleaver driving from Viper sees Catalyst away from damage, as Political Correctness Run Amok comes thundering into play, as it pushes Catalyst into the hammer, which comes down, and is ripped off by the force as it hits an empty gap. Political Correctness Run Amok rams Catalyst into the wall, as Viper stops the spinning, as Political Correctness Run Amok has pushed Catalyst into the wall, but what is Professor Vengeance going to do now, the doomsday device is out of Political Correctness Run Amok, as it fires, leaving a burning black mess on the arena, the fire it strong, as Political Correctness Run Amok reverses, allowing Catalyst time to run for it. The doomsday device has burned itself out, as Political Correctness Run Amok rams into Catalyst once more, but it is sent away, into the air, as Catalyst is waiting and bang, the right hand side is hit dead one, and a large dent is formed in the armour, as it is pushed inwards. Political Correctness Run Amok turns around in a circle, as it keeps control, but another slam from Catalyst puts another dent in the side panel, look at the wheels, that second dent is stopping the front wheels from turning, and the 1st dent is preventing full movement of the rear two wheels. Political Correctness Run Amok turns around, but Catalyst slams into it once more, and sends Political Correctness Run Amok spinning away, damaged, as the time is ticking down to the end of the self-destruction.

Cease

The judges are needed to decide the fight:
    Damage - Political Correctness Run Amok (0/15), Catalyst (15/15)
    Aggression - Political Correctness Run Amok (7/15), Catalyst (8/15)
    Strategy - Political Correctness Run Amok (9/15), Catalyst (6/15)

Catalyst wins over Political Correctness Run Amok in a 29-16 decision and moves into scene 2.

Scene 2 Draw
    Catalyst vs. Panic Panic Panic
    The Box vs. Hurricane Hugo

Tactics, Predictions, Soz for the delay.

swiss_tony
    Well mates, if my estimates are correct, now that Steves out, i think ive won no matter WHAT happens...
    In that case...
    PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!!

Anyways, on to tactics:
    Just rip the HELL out of The Box Again [no pun intended] Once im up to speed, theres nothing else he can do, except die, same as Juggerbee Pi

Hey Anthony, you still havent beaten me in anything...and you entered twice as many events as me.

Not much of a tournament winner now, are you?

Yeah, but you havent beaten me either Tom *cough* VFT2/VFT3 *cough* , not much of a tournament winner now, are you? j/k

Well, Im not actually. Wheres my major tournament wins?

swiss_tony
    But answer me this Tom: Who really CAN beat you besides Aaron?

Register To Comment