Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bosch 35watt Motors

team_ireland
    Hi

I have been looking into these. The seem perfect for what I have planed. But after talking with another roboteer he says that most people use the 12v motors at 24v to get any speed. Is this true?

I am looking to run teh 12v motors at either 12 or 14.4v and i am wondering what kinda size wheels i would need for roughly 10mph

Regards
    Ian

we run G3 currently on 14.4v and its fast and powerfull enough. We are upgrading to 24v when we get the brass gears, dont run at 24v without getting the brass gears, also make sure they are kept well cool.

Cant remeber what size the wheels are, only about 50mm.

How much are these 35watt motors each?

Brand new about £55 each.
    From a fellow roboteer - not sure on the price. but under £35.
    Ian - go on what Alan just said, up to 14.4v is a decent speed and power on the normal plastic gears, then if you want, use 24v on a brass gear, long as ther kept well cool.
    But saying that- DTK has still hmm lets say damaged a few brass gears running on 24v still. But oh well - things happen.

Mr Stu

6. Have anyone got some second hand ones they are willing to sell? I can afford £15 maybe £20.

Thanks in Advance

Aaron

Gordon, just re-read your post, £25 for a pair sounds good, do you happen to have a pair by any chance

Okay, not only still chasing a pair of these motors, but also wondering if anyone has gone to the extent of drawing a set of these motors up in Rhino 3D?

£30 for a pair? Anyone :sad:

Register To Comment