Register To Comment
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Dinowarrior Destruction

BATTLE 2

The first bot for this melee is the interestinly designed HYPERTENSION MK2. True, the simple box shape isnt THAT interesting, neither are the hindged skirts and hardox armour. But this robots main feature is its flipper. Not only is it powerful, but it is also invertably designed, so it doesnt have to waste time re-righting. Fast as well, I fear for the exposed wheels.

Soaring in next is EAGLE, ready to pounce on anything in its way. This wedge shape isnt really that well protected, neither is the ground clearance that good. In fact, its the slowest in this battle. However, dont count it out until youve seen its weapon...the huge Gravity style flipper. I drear to think what this can flipp. So, whatever you do, DO take care, even if it is slow.

And finally, the true star of Dinowarrior Destruction, and possibly the favourite, INDISCTRUCTABLE! This robot has no weapons, but with a body shape like world champion Storm 2, hard titanium armour all over, 18 horsepower, and the ability to run upside down, who CARES! This robot is the fastest in this heat, reaching speeds of 23mph. Try beating THIS one at your own risk!

ROBOTEERS STAND BY

The house robots are Cholera and Irritator. I cant help but think they may be a tad bit nervous.

3...2...1...ACTIVATE!!!

And off they go! More carnage please. OK says Eagle trying to stay out of the way of Indisctructable. Something that is impossible in its own sense. Indisctructable rams Eagle towards, and into, Hypertension MK2. The flipper of Hyper fires, but Eagle is only lifted upwards. Now, however, Indisctructable is under Hyper. Hyper shuts his flipper down, but that only makes things worse. I heard back stage that Eagle and Indisctructable were ganging up on poor old Hyper, and that is the case so far. Anyways, Indisctructable pushes Hyper into the corner...right where Irritator is. The jaw comes down, and Hyper mentioned earlier that it is vulnerable to crushers. STILL Hyper is on top of Inde. Wheres Eagle in all of this? Coming right in, slowly but surely, underneath the raised Hyper. Pause...FLIP! HYPERTENSION MK2 FLIES THROUGH THE AIR...AND LANDS OUTSIDE THE ARENA. WHAT A WAY TO GO. It seemed invincible, but ganging up takes its toll. Now the battle will end...OH, BUT EAGLES JUST FLIPPED IRRITATOR, THATS GREAT! Cholera will not be happy.

CEASE!!!

Well, Cease has been called. Cholera is now trying to re-right Irritator...OH, BUT INDISCTRUCTABLE HAS A GO AT CHOLERA, THATS EVEN BETTER! Cholera has been pinned into the arena wall. Thats not fair, theyre stranding him. Fluffitor, remember this! Theyre attacking your friend. Beware, DD house robots have looong memories.

CEASE!!!

Cease called again. That means Cease Indisctructable. I.E Stop. Desist. Finish. End! Crash Bandibot gives Indisctructable a yellow card, but I think hes lucky to get away with just that.

EAGLE AND INDISCTRUCTABLE GO THROUGH

Round 2

Barbaric Response vs Indisctructable
    Chalkie vs Eagle

Eagle has a large ground clearance at front, Aim for the front, gets the forks under and lift and pit.

Register To Comment