Hi, Im currently desining a robot for a school project which would have a robotic arm on the top of a 4 wheel drive chassis. The chassis size is still to be decided but im estimating it to be about 100cm byt 75cm. The chassis would be made up of 1 inch box steel welded together. I am curerently finding it very difficult to obtain any infomation on robotic arms particulary controling and powering it. The whole point of the robot is to be a replacement for a journalist to veiw images in dangerous zones. It will run on 2 bosch 750 watt motors turning 4 rear go kart wheels via sprockets. The end effector of the arm would contain the video camera which would send the video via a modem or wirelessly. Please could someone advise me on how to power the arm and how to control it also where to buy the components from ? It will have a some weight on the end of the arm so I am unsure weather I should use low pressure pneumatics or stepper motors. The biggest problem is acheiving the arm action to be as smooth as possible without any sudden movement. Thnak you for taking your time in reading this message and I would appreciate any feedback regarding this. Thanks alot.