Register To Comment
Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Roaming Robots, Winter Tour

who wants to watch the WC? not like theres anyone good in it :P

hmmmmmmmmmm

Mr Stu

5. Still managed to miss most of it while I was there and even worse, when I got back home my Sister had been looking after the Dogs and Changed the Cable Channel so all I got was Eastenders.

Well at least it sounds like good news for the Tour.

revolutionroger
    Following on from the meeting :
    Team revolution are 100% commited to attending every event with a 100% working machine, and spares to ensure in all but a rare case being able to compete as and when req.

We will provide our new Anti-Thor Device Mk2 at all events (re-usable) (realy cool by the way)
    (can also be used to catch flipped washing machines - if someone wants to play net-ball)

We would like (if going ahead) Children of the Revolution as our intro-jingle if happening
    (httr://http://www.vfemmes.com/fem_lyrics/chld_rev.htmlwww.vfemmes.com/fem_lyrics/chld_rev.html)

Totally commited to what I think is going to be an excellent tour.

Roger.

8. Guest
    I cant find anything about full on battle it says friendly comp i for one would rather have friendly and go to every event than to have one event and be put out and miss 2 or 3 events and this is not whimping out it is common sence but i think if you want a full on battle i am sure there will be other teams that will accomodate you. I dont want to start the same thread going on this one it as all been said before and if i remember right there are a lot of teams that think this way

I think what should happen then is what happened at Deb Robot Rumble last year, Sunday Drivers copetition and Main Competition. Have some sort of prize for both competitions, ok main competition prizes will be better due to full on combat. But the sunday drivers competition you can have a few rules and ban a few weapons to make it more enjoyable and know you can keep on playing with your hobby at all events.

For instance - Pussycat is a bit out dated to go against these new hammers and spinners and crushers, but were not gona do a razer and just do demos, we will still take part and have fun with flippers and pushers and give the crowd something enjoyable memorys for them to take away from the show.

Mr Stu

Register To Comment