Register To Comment
Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Power/failsafe LED

CNC rulz! And who said we had to pay for it

Light colour was mentioned and the only conclusion that we came to was to make the light stand out from the robot colour. ie, red robot = non red light. It stands to reason. It has to stick out afterall. Also, non filiament lights are to be used. Such as LEDs. Again, obvious reasons.

The lights are mainly for us arena marshalls so that we can at least have an indication on at least a few robots in the arena so that we decide who will be disarmed first. The lights can play a great part in helping arena staff.

Mike.

I cant find that one, LOL.

to save all this confusion, people geting anoyed, why doesnt some one just put down the bloody rule on this thread in plain, simple words. And then maybe people will understand them. We are getting send forwards and backwards to find out peices of this rule which seems to me just useless confusion.
    Considering i need to put some on my robot Im getting confused and frustrated because it could have been put in it by now, and with such little time before its a nessesity I dont know if i will have time now.

I may just be mistaken and the exact rule somewhere else in plain words, but this thread could have ended a long time ago if people didnt just confuse the matter.
    Grant

Register To Comment