Register To Comment
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Debenham 10th/11th April 2004

Darn - place I as planning on only has 2 rooms availbile...we need 3. Got any contact numbers handy Ed?

Regards
    Dave moulds

If those places are booked looks like Ill be camping.

Hang on Mike, If your not going can we still get those two motors from you?

Ed Wallace
    Team Turbine

Dantomkia is still on the list as going?? Is this out of date?

The list is out of date on the offical web site...I pulled Turbulence out of the comp about 3 weeks ago and Bodger took its place, I know that Horizon and Storm 2 (featherweight) will also not be apearing. I think Mike is going to pop in for a visit but no Dantomkia this year :sad:.

Dave moulds
    Team Turbine

6. Guest
    Half-way through the weekend! Speaking as man in audience, can I say thanks to everybody involved for a great afternoons worth of entertainment. It was worth a 5 hours round trip to get to see!

I hope the roboteers enjoyed it as much.

Special thanks to Eddy, Roy, Ed, Roaming Robots and all the rest for a well-presented show.

Looking forward to next year

got back last night, great event. Alpha Vs G3 feather final (the whole 15seconds of it!). Well organised, shame to see it not going ahead next year.

well done to all involved and Big Nipper (another trophy, youre going to need a seperate room for them all!) Think weve blowen a speedo in the last fight.

9. yea what a great event I cant think of a downside to it other than there wont be a next time
    Well done to all involved not just to the winners to everyone who brought a robot and everyone who just came along to see it.

All finalist I thought deserved to be there really thought Barbaric response looked almost unstopable if it werent for a very good Bignipper both look promising for the world championships,
    The Young brothers make a return to making the final with both robots well done alan and david
    well done to Mark with Porsche who came second in a final that could have gone either way in the ants,

heavy weight 1st- Big Nipper
    2nd- Barbaric Response

Featherweight 1st- Alpha
    2nd- G3

Antweight 1st- Anto
    2nd- Porsche

well done to Eddy Roy Raoming ro bots crew for a suoerb event

and Kane for that god awful drink had to be there

Craig

Register To Comment