Featherweight shell that i used at 1 event last year, at which it *got Shrekt*. After making improvements and modifications it's slowly become something that is getting in the way of other projects.
Its a welded steel frame in 2 parts with a hardox scoop welded to the front. The scoop is made up of 3 layers of 3mm hardox 450 and is thinner/ thicker in some areas, eg. it is 6mm at the bottom corners, 9mm in the middle.
Main armor is HDPE with a thin sheet of steel over the bottom to prevent screws ripping through the plastic (which happened upon Shreking) and a layer of 3mm hardox is bolted on to the back to add a bit of wheel protection.
All the HDPE is 10mm and it uses m6 bolts all over.

THIS ROBOT IS NOT FINISHED

Currently, it requires 2 motor mounts to be made and attached and it does not come with any electrical components, except for a power LED that is mounted to the side panel.
The robot does however come with 2 nylon castor wheels with bike tires, ideal for use with drill motors. These have been used and are modified so may need a separate flange to be made up to for them to a gearbox. I can send drawings of the parts that i would have used to get this finished if required.

I've put a lot of work into this and it is a pretty tanky chassis, as stated it was modified after an encounter with vertical spinners so is geared to take hits from these high-impact weapons. I hope to see it at an event one day or at least it might make a decent trophy for get shrekt? :')

Postage: its pretty heavy so i probably wont be able to post it easily, i can maybe drop it off to someone at an event? I'll be at insomnia but not with any robots so i could perhaps meet someone outside of the event as I'm sure the security team would have a few questions if i tried to walk in with it.

Open to sensible offers, PM me for details.

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg