Register To Comment
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Robo Challenge - Insomnia Gaming festival 26th to the 29th of August

Quote Originally Posted by Skyamoeba View Post
    was this the Lightweight class battling?
    Featherweight

I wasn't there but it was Featherweights. Lightweights are a little bigger, and not really battled in the UK.

(Whoops, Garfie beat me to it )

I was at Insomnia as a journalist (for those of you wondering - I was the little woman with the red inflatable hammer!) and upon talking to a few of you... well, here I am.

Looking forward to seeing more of you at the next Insomnia I go to... if this becomes a regular thing for yourselves of course. You were very popular.

Quote Originally Posted by PredictedCyborg View Post
    I was at Insomnia as a journalist (for those of you wondering - I was the little woman with the red inflatable hammer!) and upon talking to a few of you... well, here I am.

Looking forward to seeing more of you at the next Insomnia I go to... if this becomes a regular thing for yourselves of course. You were very popular.
    Hey! Glad you decided to sign up. The show seemed to go down very well, so fingers crossed we're on course for many more events. Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Uploaded a bunch of the photos I got on my phone during the 27th and 28th.
    They're here.

Not the best but if my actual camera hadn't broken they'd have been better, honest! xD

Register To Comment