Register To Comment

Thread: Magmotor S28-400 as new, only tested, exepct slightly shorter main shaft se desc.

I mentioned in my Roboteq thread that I've got a couple of Magmotors for sale so I though I'd post a separate thread for them. For more in depth details of me and why I'm selling please check the Roboteq thread http://www.fightingrobots.co.uk/thre...new-newer-used

I've already gotten a few PMs and emails with low ball offers but they are generally a bit to low for me to accept straight away. Also, it's hard for me to keep track of the various negotiations but I thought I'd make a public post with my lowest acceptable prices:

1 Magmotor S28-400 £200 plus £35 shipping (total £235)
    2 Magmotors S28-400 £390 plus £50 shipping (total £440)

1 roboteq: £ 150 plus £35 shipping (total £185)
    2 roboteqs: £ 290 plus £50 shipping (total £340)

Any combination of Magmotors and Roboteqs I will end up with
    1 Roboteq + 1 Mag = £150 + £200 + £50 shipping less £15 rebate (total £385)
    1 Roboteq + 2 Mag = £150 + £400 + £60 shipping less £35 rebate (total £575)
    2 Roboteq + 2 Mag = £300 + £400 + £60 shipping less £60 rebate (total £700)

OBS! I'm heading of to a Wedding later today so any communication will be maintained at Sunday afternoon or on monday.
    I will track the incoming date of all messages though and the first one to commit will get the stuff.

OBS No.2 The magmotors are mint conditions and basically only tested except for one detail, the main shafts are cut to a length slightly shorter than the original specs. The original shafts are relatively long and I had to cut them by about 1 or 2 cm to make them fit my design. I will be able produce the exact measures after the wedding I mention above.

Cheers
    Mårten R Keijser

I'm aware the magmotors are as good as new but the price your asking comes very close to a brand new unused one without any of the benefits. 400usd (for a new one) equals 236pounds.

I often buy and sell secondhand materials and items and you'll be lucky to get 70% of the value of a new one.
    Perhaps someone here is willing to pay close to your price but in my opinion your overcharging.

No offence but you should be realistic.

Same discussion I had via email also, price to steep for me pm me if you lower your prices
    Thanks adam

I need some spares mine are the a28 400 well just armature so they are not same as s28 400 ? I'm going to need them now unfortunately.

Register To Comment