Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robots Live! @ National Museum of Flight, East Fortune 15th June

Once again we will be headlining the Robots Live! event at the National Museum of Flight. Set underneath the iconic Concorde, this will be our 5th visit north of the border. Same format as previous years 3-4 shows in the new trailer arena.

Anybody wishing to attend (feathers and heavies) please either pop me an email or PM.

Had any more luck with getting somewhere booked?

I reckon I'll be able to make it but not sure if I'll actually have anything running for it. All three feathers need partial or full rebuilds so it'll depend how much time I'll have to get them ready. Going to be sorting through all my stuff tomorrow or Monday now that things have calmed down event-wise so I'll have a better idea after that.

At the very least my thumbs will be available if you need any bots or boxers driven.

We've managed to find a B&B. You've got 2 months to sort out your robots, plenty of time!

Was going to come this year but this weekend is Toby and natashas birthdays :-( we normally have a party for them, maybe next time.

Can't see any reason why I won't be there. Do you have any word about confirmation of the Glasgow event this year yet Alan?

not yet, need to have a chat with the organisers make sure logistically it will all work.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'll be coming along with a featherweight again.

Hotel booked, so no early start on Sunday anymore. Managed to find a place 10 minutes away on LateRooms so we should be there on Saturday afternoon to help with the setup (if your fancy trailer arena needs much setting up :P) and to cheer on Italy

Good news, up for Bowling again? Note; Any Scottish roboteers cheering Italy will find themselves locked in the arena with all the English robots!

at least something the english might win...

Register To Comment