Register To Comment

Thread: Featherweight parts

Ok time to sell up some of the old parts from boner that I no longer have a need for.

First up 2 x electronize 15amp processor controlled.

One with a BEC and one without. Good solid controllers that I've used for years. Upgrading atm to botbitz controllers so I have no need for them. I have soldered the BEC wires together and heatshrinked inside the controller with BEC. If you don't want to use the BEC then you can simply open the controller and cut the connection. I swapped out the relays relatively recently as well so you shouldn't have issue with those. These are battle hardened but I will guarantee that they work on delivery. Looking for £25 each plus postage.

I may have a further one or two but will have to dig them out.

2 x drill motors and 124mm green banebots wheels with nut inserts. So these are all metal gearboxes, well used but still got life in them yet. One of the motors will have to be locked out again with a grub screw as the previous screws came loose. Believed to be 18v however I can't be overly sure. I'll chuck in the titanium plates i used instead of washers as well (I found the washers would warp after a while). Wheels are well used as well but still have life in them.

£10 for 1 motor and 1 wheel.

Finally for the moment two bags of nuts, reverse screws and a washer from a set of gimson motors. I'm going to have no use for them so hopefully someone else will. Offers?

Still for sale but i'm offshore atm so any posting will have to wait until the 14th of Feb at the earliest. Thought there might have been more interest with the champs on the way!

Found the other electronize I knew I had. So there are 4 that work fine (1 of those could do with new wiring). In the bag there are another two that I have taken various parts off over the years to keep the others going.

I'll drop the price as well to get them to a new home. £20 for each electronize. £5 for the bag of spare parts. If you take all 4 controllers I'll chuck in the spares as well.

Incidentally for the new guys on here the 15A rating of these controllers is a true continuous rating. I've run 12v drills on 24v using these in the past and they have never let me down.

Electronize all gone

Wheels are gone. Drills still available as are the wee bags of odds and sods

Register To Comment