Register To Comment
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Robots Live! Burgess Hill - 27th & 28th April 2013

Just entered Tanto, will be my first heavyweight event since 2010

anyone going to the travelodge hickstead better make sure you booking isnt cancelled, roboteers have had emails saying its flooded , i never got an email and just logged on and no warning of flood called hotel phone dead, called service centre they say the phones are dead and know nothing of flood !!
    not good really.
    just incase ive booked in at premier inn burgess hill so will have a backup if needed :wink:

But you can't cancell the Sunday off afterwards so at the mo I have sat and sun booked.

It appears that the Travelodge re-opens on the Saturday, hence the reason why most of you won't have had emails. We're there the Friday night, and have had an email saying;
    We are contacting you regarding your reservation at our Hickstead Travelodge, which was subject to server flood damage over the New Year period. We regret to advise this hotel has been flooded and is uninhabitable until refurbishments can be completed. As a result, your reservation needs to be transferred to an alternative Travelodge Hotel.

Some of your bookings may have been moved previously but the damage to the hotel has been far more extensive than first anticipated the result we must keep the hotel closed until 27th April 2013.
    So for anybody staying the Saturday night, you should be fine, we have switched to the Premier Inn now anyway.

Update from Travelodge;

The hotel is due to re-open on 27/04/2013 and rooms are now available to book online. At present we have no reason to think this will change. If however it does not (although the risk of this is very minimal) we would inform guests as soon as we are made aware, so that we could assist them in what ever way we can.
    I know some haven't booked rooms yet, so you can book in at the Travelodge as the Premier Inn is full for the Saturday (unless your stopping more than one night).

Can you please make sure you sign up, people seem to be getting abit lazy with the sign ups, we have to know numbers to be able to plan the shows, food and make sure there's enough turning up!

http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form ... 03bNebf7br

when i fill out the form it says the events i can attend...if i tick all the boxs will i have to fill out the form again...i.e. edinburgh event.

no, where you booked in ?

nowhere yet Tezza. dont want to book somewhere there is no others.

See what you mean bud

Register To Comment