Register To Comment

Thread: Wheelchair motors on a chassis with wheels.

As you can see from these pictures I am selling an unmodified mobility chassis, It has good quality motors and cast wheels with solid tires.
    there are the original control boxes with it , none of the parts have been tested but I have no reason to believe the motors are not working well.This would make a simple Heavy robot or better still a chassis for some sort of mechanoid or funky people carrier, toy car!

The sale is in aid of a charity I am supporting at the moment, so please give generously.
    It will be at Swansea so you could see it there.

Pm sent

Sorry Max I didn't get your Pm until after the weekend show, were it was sold

A big thank you to Ceri for selling it on. to a guy who is going to use if for a robot called Mascot the robot dog, It should be perfect for Mascot, I have looked up the robot here is the web site

http://www.diamonddust.co.uk/mascot.htm

Ceri got £50 FOR IT! I might get him to sell my old van commission naturally.

There are two charities I am hoping to support T· Cariad Africa, this is a Welsh charity that helps Aids orphans. and Toilet twining by Tearfund.

It's the Church Youth Group I help run who decided these were the charities to help.

As a further way of helping these charities I was wondering if I could auction a drive of Saint in a whiteboard fight this Sunday

If you have wanted to have a go with a Heavyweight then this could be a good opportunity to do it, and help the charities at the same time.

There's no lower limit If 20p is the best bid then that's what the charities get. :shock:

It would only be open to those with a pit pass for this event as I don't want to be the wrong side of the Health and Safety gang

Register To Comment